• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have configured Live agent for the org, created skills, assigned the System Admin Profile to all the skills. Created a button and deployment.

I create a Sites VF page using the code from the deployment guide.

No matter what I do, the Offline element always shows. I cannot get the online element to show despite two live agents being logged into the live agent console and the status as available.

Anyone have any ideas? btw, this is in sandbox.

here is the VF code, very basic, right now just trying to get the ONLINE element to display.

<apex:page >
  <h1>Welcome</h1>
   Thank you for contacting customer support
   <!-- START Button code -->
      <a id="liveagent_button_online_573W00000004CAL" href="javascript&colon;//Chat" style="display: none;" onclick="liveagent.startChat('573W00000004CAL')">ONLINE</a><div id="liveagent_button_offline_573W00000004CAL" style="display: none;">OFFLINE</div><script type="text/javascript">
if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('573W00000004CAL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_573W00000004CAL'));
liveagent.showWhenOffline('573W00000004CAL', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_573W00000004CAL'));
});</script>

<!-- END Button code -->

<apex:outputtext value="TEST TEXT"/>

<!-- Deployment code -->
<script type='text/javascript' src='https://c.la2cs.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/deployment.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
liveagent.init('https://d.la2cs.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '572W00000004C9X', '00DW0000000IRe9');
</script>
</apex:page>

Hi ,

I want to show live agent chat button for portal users , please suggest me how to do this.

Thanks in advance

Ritika

Hi,

I am currently using the Salesforce Live Agent. I have successfully setup the administrator and the operator accounts and am able to establish the chat from a site that is Customer Portal enabled.

What I need is to display the logged in user name and context on the operator console when a chat invite is accepted by the operator. Currently it displays the name as  "visitor:" beside the visitor's message. Can I have the name of the Logged in User here. Also I need the contact associated with the User to be displayed. How do I establish the connection with my salesforce org so that I can achieve this.

I also need to route the chat to the appropriate operator based on certain parameters of the logged in user. Ex I need to route the chat to the account owner of the visitor. I can see only the default routing(based on departments) and a way to route based on their current chat activity. Is there any other way to specify custom routing?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,

Is it possible to read the Mail Merge template through Apex and populate with SF custom object data?

Code samples will be a great help.

Greetings,

Has anyone seen any reference in Salesforce on how to automate a mail merge, or succesfully coded this?  For example, on creation of an object, I would like to automatically create a document containing record information.

I know I can code this on our back end through vb.net and then post that doc to SF as an attachment....just wondering what can be done in Salesforce either through the Web API, Workflow, etc.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks,
Phillip
  • February 27, 2008