• Certified Salesforce Developer & Admin

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey guys,

I am in charge of implementing salesforce into a service related contracting company. We are transitioning from Verizon connect, and QuickBooks (both are used as as "CRMs" currently).

I'm looking for a bit of help thinking about, and setting up the initial data import, and a little guidance setting up the service apps to make things easy for the service reps to use the platform.

I've made good progress on my own, but I want to make sure I get it right. As I nead the end of the data cleaning phase, it makes snese to reach out for help at this point.

Is anyone interested in helping me think about/implement this?

Thanks all.
We are looking for help to migrate to Salesforce with 10 Users.
We still have our data in our current crm vtiger
We need also three custom modules 
We need also a connection to Wordpress
More information upon request 
I am getting the above error when trying to complete the Hands On Challenge for "Create Global Quick Actions"  Don't know what to do. It also is asking me to  select a record type and in the module training that options does not appear. I really want to get this done. Is there anyway to get rid of the record type. I also tried to set the stage default to Qualification in "Stages" but it was not an available option. However when I go to  Fields and Relationship and Stages. "Qualification" is listed.

We are looking for a fresh, eager, and passionate Salesforce developer to support a growing family of companies in the Philadelphia area. We are flexible when it comes to your location. Local or remote will work. This is a project based job, and we are looking for someone with the following skills:
  • An understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
  • Including reports and dashboards.
  • Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
  • General problem-solving skills in Salesforce.com
  • Project exposure including configuration, integration, implementation and customization
  • Salesforce Developer Certification would be advantageous
We are looking for a part-time offshore developer to create 15-20 new Visual Force pages for a startup company.
Details will be provided later.  You must have 2-3 years of hands-on programming experience in Apex, VFP, Java Script, SOQL, etc.  Must sign an NDA (non-disclosure agreement).  Please contact us with your hourly rate and email address.

I need a salesforce developer to help me integrate Salesforce with Boberdoo. I need to be able to send lead information in one of my Salesforce Campaigns to my Boberdoo campaign. I understand this can be accomplished via API, though I do not have the exprerience to do so myself. Successful work will lead to future projects, if interested. 

Thank you

We are currently using a single Salesforce account to manage all our brands (currently three) and a third party platform (Pardot) to create landing pages and forms for lead acquisition.  Pardot works by linking one Salesforce record to a single Pardot record and syncing the two together.  If a lead submits multiple forms for different brands the original record is updated instead of a new lead record being created in Salesforce.  This is a problem for us because our sales reps do not cross-sell between brands.

As a work around we would like to have Salesforce create a new lead record whenever a form is submitted and the brands do not match, even if the email addresses are the same.

The final lead flow should something like the following:
1.) De-dupe the incoming email address
          -If the email address doesn't currently exist in Salesforce then create a new lead.
          -If the email is a duplicate then compare brands.
2.) If the brand matches then update the current record.
3.) If the brand doesn't match then create a new lead record and assign the new record to a sales rep.
  • August 01, 2014
I wanted to reach out and see if the following two projects we'd like help with are feasible and if so, what it might cost us.

First-we would love a custom clone button that clones the existing record along with the related records on the record's related list. The record is basically kind of a middle child in the hierarchy-it has a parent but it also has child records associated with it. When we clone it, we'd like to clone the record and its child records. 

Second-we'd love to automate some record creation based on when a new Contact record is created. What records would be created would be dependent on contact record type. Whenever we have certain contacts created, we will always need certain child records. Right now I am manually creating them (they're just basic records that house other related child records like "Medical Information" which has related lists for Medications, Appointments, etc.), but I'd like to not have to remember to do this for every new contact created. 

I am happy to give more detail about what we're specifically looking for, but wanted to first throw this out there and see if anyone was interested in helping out. We are a non-profit agency so our budget is small. We may not be able to make it work financially but wanted to see what it may cost. We do not have a developer on staff-I have learned a lot and am pretty handy with Salesforce but don't know Apex, etc. So you'd be working with someone who has strong administrative knowledge, just no coding experience.

Thanks,

Blair
I'm looking for someone to customize our salesforce.com database to meet unique needs of our business.  We currently have a software platform running on SQL that I believe we can accomplish the same daily tasks using salesforce.  The short range goal is to integrate data from our SQL program to populate reports & dashboards and make the information available on a customer portal.  The long range goal is to migrate off the SQL program and perform all functions within salesforce.

Short term needs are for someone who knows how to develop a customer portal that matches our website and to publish data from our SQL database.  Our clients should be able to login and see all of the reports assigned to their account.

Our long term goal is to migrate our operation to salesforce.com platform.  The SQL platform that we use is a software program that merges demographic data onto forms that are submitted to insurance companies. These forms are to credential and contract healthcare providers with insurance networks.  Our software stores all demographics, education, training, licensing, and other data about each provider client and then we are able to output all the data onto different carrier forms by having the forms mapped.  My overall thought is that some sort of case management could be used to manage each of these "applications".  

I'm looking for a Salesforce Architect who can help us customize and design our SF deployment. We're at the early stages of SF adoption and need someone who can...

1. Create a visualforce page that makes adding a new account and contact a one step process across both browser and SF1. 
2. Help guide us and teach us best practices with SF. WHat's the best way to capture data in SF? WHat's the best way of using SF as project managment tool. 

We are an economic development (not a sales based) agency. THe ideal canidate will have experience working with similar agencies. 

Expect  30 hours of customization and consultation in the next two months, and a trickly thereafter. 
Need customizations starting with a tie-in to our shopping cart system.  Specifically list product items in SalesForce, allow the sales rep to enter selections and variants, then post to our shopping cart system via RESTful JSON.  More projects to follow.

You can be located anywhere and work at your own pace.
Hi Everyone,

I'm in a bit of a bind as I have work problem that needs to be solved ASAP.  We have a Sales Call Plan that was created in a Word Document.  We want to be able to use Salesforce to maintain this object and allow the users to create their own Sales Call Plans that can be related to an account or an opportunity.  This "Plan" is a 2 page template that has the information necessary to complete our required Sale Call Plan -- it's basically used for Sales Reps to be able to plan their next Sales Call.  There are different sections that they need to fill out so they are prepared for their Sales Call.

I have created a Sales Call Plan Object as well as multiple related objects with master-detail relationships.  IThe custom Objects are:
a) Sales Call Plan Contact
This uses the Contact Object as a lookup relationship
b) Steps
c) Expected Questions/Answers
d) Support Material
e) Quetions
f) Outcomes/Next Objective

The object relationships and fields are working fine, but the challenge is being able to input multiple records on the same page.  Ideally, we would like everything to be inputted on a single page without having to click back and forth (much like entering information in a Word Document).  I believe a visualforce page would be needed for this.  We don't have any developers on staff so I'm sure we would need find contract a developer to help with this for relatively low cost.  One other idea is that if it's too difficult to hav all 6-7 objects on 1 page, then to at least have a page for each object so that input

Exampe: For the "Steps__c" object
A user would input as many steps as necessary that would help bring their call to a resolution.  Using the standard fuctionality of Salesforce, the user can only enter 1 step at a time and then click "Save & New"...unfortunately, there would be 10 steps and the user wont' be able to see the other steps that he/she created until after he/she goes back to the main page.  This make is extremely cumbersome and inefficient since most Steps would be built upon the Previous Steps.  The same principle applies to the other custom objects I created -- you'll want to be able to see everything you're in putting.

Does anyone have any other solutions to handle this other than a visualforce/developer route?

If custom coding is definitely needed, are there are any developers that might be able to assist with this? On a contractual project of course.  We don't have a large budget for this which is why I'm coming here instead of other Salesforce Parners/Consultants.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated.  Time is of the essense and I need to find a solution for this ASAP.

Thanks!
Jonathan Escobar
Hello,

I'm looking for a developer to create two advanced triggers for a complicated salesforce instance.  I have a certain amount of budgeted hours for creation, testing, & pushing to production.  I have a healthy rate that I'm looking to pay for a qualified individuals.  Will provide all documentation needed.  Will have to go through quick psudo-interview process and sign Subcontractors agreements.  Looking to kick this project off Wednesday Feb 5th.  Need to make a final decision by Monday Feb 3rd.  Need to be available for Skype and or GoToMeeting Requests.  Please reply to this post and I'll be in touch with next Steps.  Very High Priority!

::::: UPDATE: Several people have reached out to me for this project (THANK YOU!). I no longer need assistance.  :::::

Hi all,

I've managed to configure my company's Customer Portal to a functioning state, but there are a few more advanced features I'd like added in that are beyond my development capabilities. I'd love to learn them but I don't have enough time.

Here's what I'd like created, in order of importance:

1. Allow members to update their contact information based on the fields in the Contacts tab. Specifically, I want a lookup for the Account the user is assigned to, and then have the ability for them to edit their email, job title, and some custom fields I've created in the Contacts area (namely a "Committees" field that allows users to assign/unassign themselves to our committees).

According to a Salesforce engineer I asked, we can allow users to assign/un-assign the "Committees" field, but doing it from the Contact record won’t be possible; cross-object workflows with child records is the way to go.  They suggest I leverage the custom formula field to show up in a child or, alternatively, create a Visualforce page. That's where they lost me.

2. Allow a community aspect where users may talk to each other/chat. I was told that Chatter Answers was the best way to do this. It was enabled but not set-up on my end, so I'd need that finished.

3. I'd love to create a job board. We have one currently through Wordpress but it makes sense that it would live in the portal moving forward. The jobs posted would need to be viewed (but not edited) externally. That way we can show the jobs on our main website for the general public.

If anyone out there can assist me with the three pieces of work (or even just one or two of them) I'd be very grateful. Please message and we'll speak one on one. I have a budget (albiet modest) allocated to get this done.

I'm also open to anyone who has the graphical skills with designing portals as well, since mine is pretty ugly so far. I want it to look a bit sleeker.

Thanks!

Julie

We are looking for energetic and enthusiastic people to join our Salesforce CRM team. Below is the job profile:

If you’re interested, please send us your resume at jobs@softappspro.com .

Job Profile:

Force.com Integration Expert/Developer
Excellent understanding of data integration tool (this also requires good understanding of scripting , XML, SQL). SOQL is a must

Advanced programming with Visual Force, APEX APIs, APEX Triggers and APEX Web services , Java Script
Strong experience with technologies supporting SaaS applications, including XML, Web Services, HTML, and JavaScript.
Application Integration Design and Integration Implementation experience using SOA and Web Services.
Experience in XML/XSLT/XSD, SOAP, WSDL. Salesforce.com batch and event-driven integration experience with Data Loader required. time integration, & Force.com SOA & callouts
SFDC certification 501 is desirable.
Apex Data-loader with Strong SQL, Pl/SQL knowledge is must.
Exp: 4 + Years

Salesforce Admin/Developer

Nexenta Systems is the world’s leading provider of enterprise-class OpenStorage solutions. The company’s flagship software-only platform, NexentaStor, a software-only platform, delivers high-performance, ultra-scalable, cloud- and virtualization-optimized storage management. NexentaStor is a storage software solution built upon ZFS technology. It operates on industry standard x86 servers and provides NAS and SAN capabilities, including support for CIFS, NFS, iSCSI, and Fibre Channel storage access. Running on any industry-standard hardware, NexentaStor eliminates vendor lock-in and provides open, unified storage management at a fraction of the cost of legacy systems. For more information, and a free trial of NexentaStor, please visit us at: www.nexenta.com.

• Position: Salesforce Admin/Developer
  • Duration: 4-6 Months Contractor
  • We need good candidates with genuine experience
  • This person will be designing a customer portal
  • Experience in automation a must

To Whom It May Concern:

We are currently looking for a Contractor Developer who is able to do the following listed below. Please let me know if you are capable of handling this project and if it interests you. If so, please contact me at your earliest convenience because this is a high priority project. Thanks in advance! Have a great day!

All the best,

Kristina Smith

Operations Coordinator

ForceBrain.com

1920 Leslie St

San Mateo, CA 94403

(650) 425-7474

Description

ForceBrain is seeking an experienced mobile application developer to design, develop, and build a native productivity/utility application on Apple's iOS platform for the iPad.  Make an impact in the healthcare industry by creating a world class application to assist field staff members to perform their daily functions more efficiently.  You will also be responsible for scoping the project requirements, defining the project budget/timeline, and submitting a detailed Statement of Work (SOW).  The ideal candidate will posses the following qualifications:

• Experience with Force.com and Apex programing language.
  • Hands-On development in the Xcode IDE
  • Enterprise device management and application deployment experience.
  • Knowledge with SDLC methods.
  • Experience with professional software development best practices relating to engineering complex data models, design patterns, code standards, and testing/validation procedures.
  • Expertise in object oriented techniques, standards, and languages.
  • Ability to draft technical/functional specifications and documentation.

Key Requirement

This project requires a unique challenge.  This application needs to generate a detailed PDF report from the collected data.  The output will be visually rich to include tables, charts, and graphs.  The candidate must be familiar with BI analytic solutions to generate the required report.

Hard Skills

• Xcode 4.3 IDE
  • Objective C or C# Programing Language
  • Salesforce Mobile SDK
  • Web API's: REST/SOAP
  • XML/JSON

Soft Skills

• Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate with all levels of personnel including technical/design teams, management, and clients.
  • Highly organized and detail orriented with focused analytical skills and sharp critcal thinking patterns.
  • Ability to abide to strict adherence to Apple's iOS Human Interface Guidelines.

Desirable

• Ability to extend standard iOS UI widgets.
  • Design minded with experience in UI /UX trends and application.
  • Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, etc...
  • Web Development: Experience with HTML5 and CSS3.
  • Information Architecture, Concept Development, Wire-framing and Prototyping.

I'm a complete newbie, so please bear with me. :)

I would like to have a field for Time on a custom object.  I noticed that there is a "Time" class in Apex, but I haven't seen anything about a "Time" field (only DateTime).  Ideally this field would behave like the Date/DateTime fields, and offer a pop-up for selecting a time value.  But more importantly, it should have built-in validation.

Does such a field type exist in Salesforce, or would I need to use a Text field with validation rules, and possibly VisualForce to create the "time selector"?

Is there a preferred method or best practice for dealing with Time-only values in Salesforce?

Thanks for any advice you can give.

• December 15, 2011
I have my own Salesforce consulting practice, based in the general New York area of the US.  We do a lot of work with a Salesforce application that is designed for law firms and legal offices.  If you are interested in working with me on various on-going Salesforce projects, please contact me directly at donal@dpmtechnology.com
  • April 19, 2018