• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello ,

I am trying to learn jquery and I see in many blogs how to upload and refer Jquery files in visualforce , still I am not sure how to refer jquery files in vf page 

we need to use includescript tag to refer the jquery and I see many they wrote like this
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery,  'js/jquery-1.3.2.min.js')}"/>
1. The first portion of the URLFOR($Resource.X) references the uploaded jquery static resource name .
Here I have a question .
what is the second portion and how to get that path ?

And also I see in some blogs they refered like this .
2. <apex:IncludeScript value="http://ajax.googaleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.2/jquery.min.js"/>

what is difference between this two ways and which one is good

thanks in advance

Can Any one give idea on how to write child to parent relationship qurie.

(select id,lastname,account.name from contact limit 2 ) this is working for standard objects

I tried to write to from custom child object to standard parent object,but it's not working.

(select id,account.name from Bsnl__C limit 2)

ERROR at Row:1:Column:11
Didn't understand relationship 'account' in field path. If you are attempting to use a custom relationship, be sure to append the '__r' after the custom relationship name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.

I want to customize my standard conversion page by URL hacking I am able to check the opportunity checkbox but can't find this issue .

Requirement :

My requirement is that I have accounts present in system and the lead is always converted with existing account. I don't want to allow user to create new account in salesforce so there is no need of that create new picklist value.

There is a picklist of Account in lead conversion page what I exactly want is :

1) I want to show only one picklist value that is 'Attach to Existing: BigLife Inc.'
2) Ability to associate it with that account.
2) Make that field read-only so that user can't able to change it.

Below is my script

window.location.href="/lead/leadconvert.jsp?nooppti=1&id={!Lead.Id}&RetURL=/{!Lead.Id}";