• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to have my flow add a line item to an opportunity based on input from a dynamic choice drop down with all the products.

I am using record create and OpportunityLineItem:

opportunityid equals a variable that contains the appropriate opportunity id number

PricebookEntryId equals dynamic choice of the products

Quantity equals 1

When I try to run the flow, i get the following error message:

Encountered unhandled fault when running process Beginning_of_Renewal_Process/301c00000004EfV exception by user/organization: 00Dc00000001coI/{4} Source organization: 00D80000000dqvZ (null)

interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null,

caused by element : Data update.Add_line_item_to_newly_created_opportunity

caused by: interaction.sfdc.adapter.rules.SalesforceRuleBrokenException: UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED ---  ERRORS :  (FIELD_INTEGRITY_EXCEPTION) field integrity exception: TotalPrice (total price must be specified) ---  for SFDC record with ID : null, 

Is there an easy fix for this or am I going about this completely the wrong way?

Thanks for any advice!

I'm the DBA for an organization that recently migrated to Salesforce.  In the process of the migration we brought together a lot of data from repositories that had never been merged before.  Naturally, that produced many, many duplicate records.  I've done some work to eliminate thousands of duplicate records using Demand Tools but developing the scenarios and merge rules with the input of our content experts takes a lot of time, as well as testing and running them.  There is quite a lot left to do and I don't have the time to do it.  We are looking for a consultant that can work with me and our content experts to finish developing and running scenarios.  We also want that person to help us set up a de-duping schedule and workflow based on the scenarios developed that we can use to keep the database clean going forward - as new data gets imported (conference attendee lists, etc).  We are looking for someone with significant knowledge and experience with the full suite of CRM Fusion Demand Tools as well as with DupeBlocker.  Please email me a description of your experience and skills at sam@aashe.org if you think you fit what we are looking for.

Our organization is spread out across the country so working virtually is the norm for us.

-Sam