• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We've build a Lightning Component for New Opportunity and we're using in Component
<lightning:recordEditForm aura:id="oppEditForm" objectApiName="Opportunity" onsuccess="{!c.handleSuccess}" onload="{!c.handleLoad}" onsubmit="{!c.handleSubmit}" recordId="{!v.originalOpportunityId}" onerror="{!c.handleError}">
This is what we have on handleSubmit method
component.find("oppEditForm").submit(eventFields);
This is what we have on handleSuccess method
handleSuccess : function(component, event, helper) {
	var payload = event.getParams().response;
	var OppId = payload.id;
	helper.redirectToSobject(component, event, helper,OppId);
}
This is how we're redirecting in the helper method from above
var navEvt = $A.get("e.force:navigateToSObject");
            navEvt.setParams({
                "recordId": recId,
                "slideDevName": "products"
            });
            navEvt.fire();

After successful save of the Opportunity it never open up the Production Selection screen automatically even though we have the setting enabled on Opportunity Settings

Thanks in Advance
Gurditta
Hi,

I need help in Line Break in HTML email template, please see below bold text. I tried everyting i.e. <br>, <br/ > etc. but no success yet.
Hi {!Receiving_User.FirstName}, 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='System Administrator',"Thank you for registering for BusinessLink. Your registration is almost complete, the last step is to verify your email address." & BR() & "hey","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"To complete your final step for Business Link registration either click on the link below or copy and paste the link directly into your browser.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"Please verify yourself at:","")} 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User', $Label.Community_URL+"EMSVerification?uid="+Receiving_User.Username+"&em="+Receiving_User.Email+"&key="+Receiving_User.Verify_Hash__c,"")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"After verification, your registration will be reviewed and access to the Business Link portal will be granted and ID sent in an email.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"","You should have access to Salesforce EMS within My Links on your default portal.")}

Sincerely,
Business Link

Hi,
I created a validation rule and gave an error message but that error message is showing some garbage value in the message (basically convering to Space to  %20). Anybody ever faced this issues??
Thanks in advance!! 

Error message Error
This is kind of very weird behavior that's coming up only in this org. I'm trying to embed visualforce page to the Standard Layout of a Custom Object and using the Standard Controller in the VF page. Now if go to the standard listing page of that Custom Object and click on any one of the record and the detail page comes up which where i've the VF embedded but this is not showing the actual VF page it's showing the Home Page in that VF section.
Go To -> CustomObject Tab -> click on any of the record -> see the detail page -> instead of actual VF page it'll embed the Home Page in the same area
Screenshot
Hi,

I need help in Line Break in HTML email template, please see below bold text. I tried everyting i.e. <br>, <br/ > etc. but no success yet.
Hi {!Receiving_User.FirstName}, 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='System Administrator',"Thank you for registering for BusinessLink. Your registration is almost complete, the last step is to verify your email address." & BR() & "hey","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"To complete your final step for Business Link registration either click on the link below or copy and paste the link directly into your browser.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"Please verify yourself at:","")} 

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User', $Label.Community_URL+"EMSVerification?uid="+Receiving_User.Username+"&em="+Receiving_User.Email+"&key="+Receiving_User.Verify_Hash__c,"")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"After verification, your registration will be reviewed and access to the Business Link portal will be granted and ID sent in an email.","")}

{!IF(Receiving_User.Profile='EMS External User',"","You should have access to Salesforce EMS within My Links on your default portal.")}

Sincerely,
Business Link

Hi All,
when ever the field change the date field value will be update using workflow rule

Regards,

Viswa

Hello Developers,

I have a requirement where the delegated user should fetch the calendar and contacts details of other salesforce users. I am using Java REST API for development.What will be the query string when a delegated user access standard salesforce objects or is there some other way to do this.

Please help, Thank you 

Hi Guys,
I need your help that how can I create a custom button on list view to run the batch class.
Right now I go to developer console and click on Debug and click on Open Execute Anonymous Window and then I enter Database.executeBatch(new CreateOrderBatch(),1); and then execute it. When I execute it then it makes a API call.
Is there a way I can just click on the Custom Button on List View and it makes API calls instead of going Developer Console?

Thanks!
  • November 03, 2015
This is kind of very weird behavior that's coming up only in this org. I'm trying to embed visualforce page to the Standard Layout of a Custom Object and using the Standard Controller in the VF page. Now if go to the standard listing page of that Custom Object and click on any one of the record and the detail page comes up which where i've the VF embedded but this is not showing the actual VF page it's showing the Home Page in that VF section.
Go To -> CustomObject Tab -> click on any of the record -> see the detail page -> instead of actual VF page it'll embed the Home Page in the same area
Screenshot

Hi VF experts,

I've been running into an issue with creating a VF page using Tab Panel, and each Tab within the Tab Panel holds a List View of a Custom Object.  I am not using Enchanced Lists because there is a limit on how many of those can be displayed on a VF page, so I have resorted to the basic List View.

My problem is whenever a user clicks on a sort funciton, selects a view from the dropdown, or clicks to view more records, the Tab Focus of the Tab Panel is set back to the default tab.  The user then has to click back to the tab he/she was on to see the result of the sort function, new selected view or different records.  So it remembers what the user did on the individual tab itself, but the Tab focus always goes to the default one.  

I've search high and low for a solution to this. Here are a few I found that don't seem to work.

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/ListView-inside-tabPanel-refreshing-whole-page/m-p/639571#M65884

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/Setting-selectedTab-via-CurrentPage-parameters/td-p/118568

http://boards.developerforce.com/t5/Visualforce-Development/tabPanel-selectedTab-issue/m-p/74299

Here is my controller code

public with sharing class TestsTabController {

String selectedTabName = null;  //variable from the VF page
    Id currentUserId;
    Boolean boolSelectedTabSet = false;
    String defaultSelectedTabName = 'object2';
    String currentTabName = null; //variable to hold the value of the selectedTabName;

public TestsTabController(){  //constructor
    	currentUserId = UserInfo.getUserId();    // userID for debug purposes
    }

private void computeSelectedTabName(){
        If (this.boolSelectedTabSet == true){  //if setSelectedTabName function has been invoked and bool set to true
            this.selectedTabName =  this.currentTabName; // set selectedTabName to the value of currentTabName
        } else { //if set function has not been invoked, use defaultTabName value
            this.selectedTabName = this.defaultSelectedTabName;	// set selectedTabName to default
	}
    }

public String getSelectedTabName() {
            computeSelectedTabName();  // run method to see if value of selectedTabName should be set to default or to the displayed tab in the UI
            return this.selectedTabName; 
    }

public void setSelectedTabName(String tabName) {
	 this.currentTabName = tabName;  // set the selectedTabName to the currentTabName
         this.boolSelectedTabSet = true; //set the bool to true
    }
}

Here is my code for the VF page

<apex:page showheader="true" id="thePage"  tabstyle="Tests__tab" controller="TestsTabController">
    <style>
    .activeTab {background-color: #236FBD; color:white; background-image:none}
    .inactiveTab { background-color: lightgrey; color:black; background-image:none}
    </style>
       <apex:tabPanel switchType="ajax" value="{!selectedTabName}" id="tabPanel" tabClass="activeTab" inactiveTabClass="inactiveTab">            
        <apex:tab label="object1" name="object1" id="tabOne">
            <apex:ListViews type="object1__c" /></apex:tab>        
        <apex:tab label="object2" name="object2" id="tabTwo">
            <apex:ListViews type="object2__c" /></apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="object3" name="object3" id="tabThree">
            <apex:ListViews type="object3__c"  /></apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="object4" name="object4" id="tabFour">
            <apex:ListViews type="object4__c" /></apex:tab>
        <apex:tab label="object5" name="object5" id="tabFive">
            <apex:ListViews type="object5__c" /></apex:tab>
    </apex:tabPanel>
</apex:page>

Any ideas on what is wrong or how this can be accomplished?

Thank you,

• July 02, 2013

Hi,

I am very new to java development for SalesForce integration.

I got SObject as a result of query from the SalesForce. Now, I need to retrieve TimeZone information and the timestamp from the SObject's "CreatedDate" column. 

Can anyone help me how to retrieve this information? I see the following classes related to this:

GetServerTimestamp.java

GetServerTimestampResponse.java

GetServerTimestampResult.java

But, don't know how to use them.

Any help is greately apprciated.

Thanks.

• August 10, 2009