• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi 

Can any one please helpme with this error> I am getting this when i create new field in custom object. My custom object has 752 fields akready, as 800 is the max limit.

here is the error.

No clean data columns available for custom fields

No clean data columns available for custom fields. 

Thanks

Hi

I want to understand batch apex. Can any one explain me what is Batch exactly?

My scenario is i have 440k accounts and 4.5M orders. I am planning to write batch process to track the orders ordered by each account in past 3 years and update the field on accounts. In 2 of the accounts i have more than 10000 orders. When i query the orders i can query upto 50000  rite? I am bit confused with batch process.

Thanks for the help 

How to load XML pagelayout data into sales for sandbox. I have the xml with me. I need to load into Dev Sandbox Can any one let me know the process. Much appriciated

Let me explain my question clearly!!

I have cases object with thousands of records on it and ACCOUNT object with 3 recordtypes(Corporate Acc,CustumerAcc, StoreAcc). When user select one of them and log a call a task window will open rite....Then use will fill the necessary details and save the task. When the task is saved... it shows on the Activith history on the same object. What i want is, i want is the task which is saved should display on the CustumerAcc.  Cases has lookup relation with account.

Thanks in advance

Hi!

My question is, When user logs a call on the cases object and completed task is saved ,Task should be copied to accounts object.

Can some one help me in solving the above question with detailed description?

Hi!

My question is, When user logs a call on the cases object and completed task is saved ,Task should be copied to accounts object.

How to load XML pagelayout data into sales for sandbox. I have the xml with me. I need to load into Dev Sandbox Can any one let me know the process. Much appriciated

Hi!

Hi!