• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
The developer console is unresponsive and I am unable to use the console all together.
I would open the developer console and try and click on any of the tabs(Logs, Tests, Checkpoints, Query Editor, etc) or try and click on File, Debug, Test or Workspace, the menu will not display.

I don't know why, but my force.com site is not updating my opportunity when I go to it and try and update a "survey" we send.

The data populates on the page correctly just doesn't get sent to the opportunity on submission.

Here's the controller I am using:

public class OpptyCont {
public Opportunity opportunity{ get
        {
        opportunity = [SELECT Id, Name ,X1__c,X2__c,X3__c,X4__c,X5__c,X6__c,X7__c,X8__c,X9__c FROM Opportunity
                WHERE Id = :ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('Id')];
        return opportunity;
        }
             set;
    } 

public OpptyCont() {
    }

public PageReference save() {
     try{
           update opportunity;
        }catch(System.DMLException e) {
            ApexPages.addMessages(e);
            return null;
        }
        return null;
    }

}

Here's the Apex Page:

<apex:page Controller="OpptyCont" showHeader="false" sidebar="false">

<apex:pageBlock title="Survey Questions for {!Opportunity.Name}">
      <b>Please fill out the following Questions:</b>
   </apex:pageBlock>
 <apex:form >
 <br></br>
 <b>1.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X1__c}"/>
 <br></br>
 <br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X1__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X1__c}" id="X1__c" style="width:80%" />
 <br></br>
 <br></br>
<b> 2.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X2__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X2__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X2__c}" id="X2__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>3.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X3__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X3__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X3__c}" id="X3__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>4.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X4__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X4__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X4__c}" id="X4__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>5.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X5__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X5__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X5__c}" id="X5__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>6.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X6__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X6__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X6__c}" id="X6__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>7.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X7__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X7__c}" value="{!Opportunity.X7__c}" id="X7__c" style="width:80%" />
<br></br>
<br></br>
 <b>8.</b><apex:outputField value="{!Opportunity.X8__c}"/><br></br>
 <apex:inputTextarea label="{!Opportunity.X8__c}" id="X8__c" style="width:80%" />

<br></br>
<br></br>
   <apex:commandButton value="Submit" action="{!save}" />
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

If you can point me in the right direction that would be great.

Hi,

can you tell me how to cover the following methods in my test class,

private void getusers()
    {
     usr = AF_DealerCRM_Utility.getUserInfo();
    }

public AF_AccountExtension()
    {
       exRepList = [Select Name,URL__c,Report_Link__c,Short_Description__c,Primary_Contact__c,Storage_Location__c,FileNameFilter__c from External_Reports__c Where isActive__c = true AND FileNameFilter__c != 'PDN'];

if(usr == null)
       {
          getusers();
       }
       system.debug('userprofilename'+usr.profile.name);

if((usr.profile.name !='AF: RVP' ) && (usr.profile.name !='AF: Account Executive') && ( usr.profile.name !='AF: Director of Sales'))
       {
          exRepList = null;
          repLink = null;         
          Apexpages.addMessage(new apexpages.message(Apexpages.Severity.ERROR,System.Label.AF_Home_Page_Reports));
       }

Thanks in Advance

Hello,

I want to be able to select mutiple tasks from the list view and update "Related To" field. I do not want to use app exchange because it doesn't support "Related to" object.

I've done the Opportunity based on the tutorial below but I can't do it for the Task.

Any ideas to make it work for Task?

http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/pages/Content/pages_quick_start_massupdate.htm

Thanks!

Leanne

Hi guys,

I have one Custom object  XYZ, and I want when I will insert any record into that object  after save the records, One VF page should be open and in that VF page all the records should be displayed as PDF.

regrads

Raman

I am trying to fetch data from description fied and update that in other field called "Email Sub". I am getting following errors

1. system.finalexception record is read-only

I have also tried before insert trigger, but field is not getting updated

trigger ParseBodySubject on BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c (after Insert, before update) {

for(BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c incident : Trigger.new){

String  description = String.valueof([Select id, BMCServiceDesk__incidentDescription__c from BMCServiceDesk__Incident__c where id=:trigger.new limit 1]);                                System.debug('Desc:'+description );

String Sub = description.substringAfterLast('Subject:');              

System.debug('Sub:' +Sub);

incident.Email_Subject__c= Sub;    // Error Line       

}

}

Appreciate your help

Hi i have used iframe to display the report on a visual force page but the chart was not visible on it and also only a small part of report was visible. Following is the code i have used.

<apex:page >
<apex:iframe src="/00O90000003Od1l"/> ------> this is the iD of report generated
</apex:page>

Kindly help

Hi,

Can anyone help me how to embedd the communities chatter feed in visualforce page.

Thanks,

In my visualforce page, I'm using javascript to connect to an external server and need to play back audio coming from the server. The problem is that when I try to play back sound through the audio channel, salesforce already has control of that channel and I can't play sounds through it. Has anyone run into this or have any suggestions? It seems like whichever calls access to the audio gets it first, and salesforce does that (not sure why they need it) before I can run my code.

I logged a case with support, but their oh so helpful india call centers took a week and said they didn't know. Suggesions? 

I've been talking to Salesforce front-line support about this and they have been telling me that the system is working as designed... but I don't see how and if it is, it's not designed very well (as minor as this situation might be).

This occurs when an organization has multi-currency enabled but parenthetical currency conversion disabled.

When using <outputField /> for currency formula fields, the currency still returns the parenthetical currency conversion. For example, I would expect the following result:

USD 551.00

But instead, I was presented with a value that contained the parenthetical currency conversion:

USD 551.00 (GBP 357.79)

Salesforce front-line support told me it works as designed but I am not convinced.

What do you guys think?

• June 27, 2013

hi frds,  i can try to connect php tool kit to salesforce.com.. i am download xampp server and install on my computer, while i am run the php file on local host, i am getting error "The requested URL was not found on this server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again."

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster. error 404 . i done no how to find out this error could u help me frds. wat are steps need to run the php to salesforce.com. send the link at rajeshk@tandture.com. send the steps to connect the php tool kit to salesforce.com

<?php
define("USERNAME", "rajeshk@tandture.com");
define("PASSWORD", "rajeshmuruga1987");
define("SECURITY_TOKEN", " 81OKR9wPABCca8JLpIS6g8V0");
require_once ('soapclient/SforceEnterpriseClient.php');
$mySforceConnection = new SforceEnterpriseClient();

$mySforceConnection->createConnection("enterprise.wsdl.xml");

$mySforceConnection->login(rajeshk@tandture.com, rajeshmuruga1987.81OKR9wPABCca8JLpIS6g8V0);

$query = "SELECT Id,Name from Contact";

$response = $mySforceConnection->query($query);

echo "Results of query '$query'<br/><br/>\n";

foreach ($response->records as $record) 
 {

echo $record->Id . ": " . $record->Name . " "

}

?>

</body>
</html>dis s my code i was written on php