• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am migrating data from one salesforce org to another. Can any one tell me how do I migrate Attachments?

I used the file exporter to download the attachments from the source org but while uploading attachments to the new org

I got the error "Error Converting value to correct data type"

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I want to migrate Document from one salesforce instance to another. I am using Data loader for this but getting Java heap space error. Does anyone have any solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks

tanmayee

I was uploading the data of OpportunityLineItemSchedule through data loader. The .csv file is having 1,41,000 records. After 21000 were uploaded through data loader I got the error "INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session. Session not found" error. Does anyone have any thought on this?

Thanks inadvance.

Thanks

tanmayee

I am  migrating data from one salesforce org to another. I want to retain the value of the audit fileds i.e. created by, last modified by, created date and last modified date. I have raised a case with salesfoce.com support and they have enabled this but still I am not able to send the values of the audit fields. If anyone have any solutions for this please share.

thanks

tanmayee

I am getting Save error: Unable to perform save on all files:  No match found error in Force.com IDE frequently. Have anyone faced this issue.

Please help me resolving the issue. tks.

I need to move the records of campaigns from one org to another using S2S feature. I do not see Campaigns object in the list of Add or Remove Published Objects. Does any  one know how to make campaigns object visible in Add or Remove Published Objects list so that I can publish that object from the source org.

Thanks

we need to migrate the data from production to sandbox account for testing. We tried to connect from production to sandbox using salesforce to salesforce feature but getting the following error

"Salesforce to Salesforce: Partner org is not active and no API calls are allowed. The partner org is not active and no api operations are permitted"

does anyone have any idea why we are getting this error and how to get rid of this.

tks

does anyone know how to get the count of workflow rules in an organization.

thanks in advance.

I want to connect to another salesforce account from my salesforce account and pull the name of all the objects both standard as well as custom objects. can anyone tell me how to do this. Any help would be highly appreciated.

I want to write an apex class to pull the name of all the objects (both standard as well as custom) from a salesforce account and display the same in a VF page.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Hi,

I am migrating data from one salesforce org to another. Can any one tell me how do I migrate Attachments?

I used the file exporter to download the attachments from the source org but while uploading attachments to the new org

I got the error "Error Converting value to correct data type"

Any help would be highly appreciated.

I am  migrating data from one salesforce org to another. I want to retain the value of the audit fileds i.e. created by, last modified by, created date and last modified date. I have raised a case with salesfoce.com support and they have enabled this but still I am not able to send the values of the audit fields. If anyone have any solutions for this please share.

thanks

tanmayee

I am getting Save error: Unable to perform save on all files:  No match found error in Force.com IDE frequently. Have anyone faced this issue.

Please help me resolving the issue. tks.

I need to move the records of campaigns from one org to another using S2S feature. I do not see Campaigns object in the list of Add or Remove Published Objects. Does any  one know how to make campaigns object visible in Add or Remove Published Objects list so that I can publish that object from the source org.

Thanks

we need to migrate the data from production to sandbox account for testing. We tried to connect from production to sandbox using salesforce to salesforce feature but getting the following error

"Salesforce to Salesforce: Partner org is not active and no API calls are allowed. The partner org is not active and no api operations are permitted"

does anyone have any idea why we are getting this error and how to get rid of this.

tks