• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi guys,

How are you?

In the last release (Summer' 19) we are having problems in Salesforce1 with visualforce that are used in quick actions. The problem is that the visualforce don't have the height that we define in the quick action.

There is the quick action:

Quick Action Definition

There is how a user see the visualforce in Salesforce1:

FSL Standard Change Status VF

Finaly we have the code of the iframe that use the quick action engine. Here I miss the heigh attribute.

Quick Action Iframe Code

Could you help me?

• May 06, 2019
Hi guys,

How are you?

In the last release (Summer' 19) we are having problems in Salesforce1 with visualforce that are used in quick actions. The problem is that the visualforce don't have the height that we define in the quick action.

There is the quick action:

Quick Action Definition

There is how a user see the visualforce in Salesforce1:

FSL Standard Change Status VF

Finaly we have the code of the iframe that use the quick action engine. Here I miss the heigh attribute.

Quick Action Iframe Code

Could you help me?

• May 06, 2019

Hi All ,

I am not awre how to use java script in visualforce , I have a requriment if the user provides some value in input text box and if he click on command button then i need an aleret , i am awre that how to call to java script function when user click on command button, but i am not awre how add condition in java script function if(opp!=null) then alert('WC');

however it's working fine.

<script>

function check() {

alert('Welccome ');

}

</script>

<apex:commandbutton value="DO" action={!submit} onclick="return check();"/>

If change my code to this. it's not working.

<script>

function check() {

if(opp!=null){

alert('Welccome ');

} }

</script>

<apex:commandbutton value="DO" action={!submit} onclick="return check();"/>

<apex:inputtext value="{!opp}"/>

and one more thing. i have outputlink when i click on that it will redirects to new page.however if my selectlist value is null menas i don't want to call this method and i need a pop up says please select existing record.