• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

HI

This is really simple still it didn't xork.

the formula I use is:

AND (ispickval(Region_NR__c ,'Europe'),IsClosed=False,(Ischanged( Forecast__c )))

and there is an email alert that should be sent to me when someone chnages the forecast...but I've seen today changing the forecast but I did not receive any email.

can someone spot why?

Thanks

Cinzia

HI

I would like to send a report every 2 weeks

which captures the changes that have happened to all the opportunities.

IN the report I would like to be tracked which one was the old value and which is the new value the opportunity field history  is already set up for the 3 values I want to track (probability, amount and close date)

From the below it shopuld be selected the ones which created date is withintin 2  weeks and than the action should be reported as below with from (prev value) to (new value)

Is there a way or a way around it to get this kind of information?

Thanks Cin

Created Date User Action

18/09/2012 9:04 DZZ Changed Close Date from 11/09/2013 to 21/08/2014.

17/09/2012 13:15 DZZ Changed Close Date from 6/03/2013 to 11/09/2013.

13/08/2012 10:12 DZZ Changed Close Date from 12/12/2012 to 6/03/2013.

HI

I have already a running workflow like this:

AND (ispickval(Region_NR__c ,'Europe'),IsClosed=False,(Ischanged(Amount)) || (ischanged(CloseDate)) || (ischanged(Probability)) || (isnew()))

so this sends an automatic email when one of this values changes.

But it could be really useful also to shoiw which one was the previous value

ex if amount has changed, send an email with the info of the old value and new value..;same for the other 2 amount and probability

Many thanks

Cinzia

HI all,

is there a way to add a workflow rule that gets triggered when a value is changed twice?

For example a closed date is set to 15/04/2013 in january, the in April it is changed to 15/05/2013 and in May it is changed again to 15/09/2013.

I would like to know if there is a way to at that moment have the rule evaluated to true in order to send an email alert.

The aim is to identify sales opportunitis which keep on moving right on the calender and get moved from quarter to quarter.

Maybe there are other ways to track it?

Many thanks in advance

Cinzia

Sorry but I am totally new and I'm having major issues to understand it.

The workflow rule I would like to setup should first meet the criteria:

Opportunity: Sold by Region equals Europe

Opportunity: closed equals False

and then should also run if the formula

ISCHANGE (Amount) evaluates to true

is it possible to set it up all at once?

Thanks

Cinzia

HI I would like to set a workflow rule that when is met, gives as workflow action an email alert.

My problem is about editing the rule criteria. As I'm totally new to formulas I don't understand what sintax to use to say:

ISCHANGED ( Amount) or that the close date or the probability are changed..I don't unedrstand the use of the operators and functions...

Can please someone help me?

Many thanks

HI

This is really simple still it didn't xork.

the formula I use is:

AND (ispickval(Region_NR__c ,'Europe'),IsClosed=False,(Ischanged( Forecast__c )))

and there is an email alert that should be sent to me when someone chnages the forecast...but I've seen today changing the forecast but I did not receive any email.

can someone spot why?

Thanks

Cinzia

HI

I would like to send a report every 2 weeks

which captures the changes that have happened to all the opportunities.

IN the report I would like to be tracked which one was the old value and which is the new value the opportunity field history  is already set up for the 3 values I want to track (probability, amount and close date)

From the below it shopuld be selected the ones which created date is withintin 2  weeks and than the action should be reported as below with from (prev value) to (new value)

Is there a way or a way around it to get this kind of information?

Thanks Cin

Created Date User Action

18/09/2012 9:04 DZZ Changed Close Date from 11/09/2013 to 21/08/2014.

17/09/2012 13:15 DZZ Changed Close Date from 6/03/2013 to 11/09/2013.

13/08/2012 10:12 DZZ Changed Close Date from 12/12/2012 to 6/03/2013.

HI

I have already a running workflow like this:

AND (ispickval(Region_NR__c ,'Europe'),IsClosed=False,(Ischanged(Amount)) || (ischanged(CloseDate)) || (ischanged(Probability)) || (isnew()))

so this sends an automatic email when one of this values changes.

But it could be really useful also to shoiw which one was the previous value

ex if amount has changed, send an email with the info of the old value and new value..;same for the other 2 amount and probability

Many thanks

Cinzia

HI all,

is there a way to add a workflow rule that gets triggered when a value is changed twice?

For example a closed date is set to 15/04/2013 in january, the in April it is changed to 15/05/2013 and in May it is changed again to 15/09/2013.

I would like to know if there is a way to at that moment have the rule evaluated to true in order to send an email alert.

The aim is to identify sales opportunitis which keep on moving right on the calender and get moved from quarter to quarter.

Maybe there are other ways to track it?

Many thanks in advance

Cinzia

Sorry but I am totally new and I'm having major issues to understand it.

The workflow rule I would like to setup should first meet the criteria:

Opportunity: Sold by Region equals Europe

Opportunity: closed equals False

and then should also run if the formula

ISCHANGE (Amount) evaluates to true

is it possible to set it up all at once?

Thanks

Cinzia

HI I would like to set a workflow rule that when is met, gives as workflow action an email alert.

My problem is about editing the rule criteria. As I'm totally new to formulas I don't understand what sintax to use to say:

ISCHANGED ( Amount) or that the close date or the probability are changed..I don't unedrstand the use of the operators and functions...

Can please someone help me?

Many thanks