Software Engineer 2 – Business Systems
About Us. Citrix is a leading provider of virtual computing solutions that help people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. Citrix solutions pave the way for business to thrive in the cloud era, embracing mobile users, personal devices, wireless access, app stores, SaaS, and cloud infrastructure.
Citrix – Online Services Division (OSD) develops GoToMeeting®, GoToMyPC®, GoToAssist®, and other remote access, web conferencing, and SaaS based remote support services. We are looking for world-class software engineers who are capable of building and sustaining highly available software services that can scale and support millions of end users. Citrix software engineers work in a highly collaborative and fast paced agile environment in order to build these exceptional products and services. We currently have a need for a Software Engineer. This team is based at our corporate headquarters in Santa Barbara, CA, however this position can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States.
This position will be part of our Business Systems engineering teams that support the backbone operations of our business to include: sales, marketing, and financial support. Specifically, this position resides within the CRM Systems team which is a small group responsible for the architecture, development and operation of SalesForce.com and the more than 30 external and internal tools that are integrated with it.
Daily activities include:
• Investigate and resolve bug reports.
• Review code and test changes made by other team members.
• Communicate with project stakeholders to clarify requirements and receive their approval of completed projects.
• Groom and estimate stories in the backlog.
• Participate in a daily Scrum stand-up meeting.
• Check the logs of automated processes and integrations for errors.
• BS degree or equivalent in computer science, electrical engineering, or related field is preferred, with approximately 2 years of directly related work experience.
• Experience with SalesForce.com development and/or administration.
• Experience with Visualforce and APEX
• Experience using Salesforce.com data tools (Data Loader, Excel Connector)
• Proficiency in one or more object oriented languages (e.g. C++ or Java), and one or more scripting languages (e.g. Unix shell, PERL, Java script). Knowledge and experience with OOAD principles and methodologies (e.g. UML). Knowledge and experience with basic software lifecycle process.
• Proficiency in Windows, Java and/or Unix programming required.
• Strong working knowledge of networking and data communications is a plus.
• Knowledge and experience with Internet technologies (e.g. HTML, XML, TCP/IP)
• Knowledge and experience with relational database technologies (SQL, schema design)
• Knowledge of more advanced programming environments and concepts highly desired (e.g. J2EE, multi-threaded programming)
• Experience with ETL tools such as Oracle Data Integrator, Oracle BPEL Fusion or Talend is highly desired
• Knowledge of SW Engineering Process and Configuration Management tools.
• Experience with Marketo automation software is desirable.
Closing Statement and Call to Action
Working with Citrix puts you in the forefront of technology. Engage and discover the possibilities when you take your career to the unequivocal leader of service and application delivery. Citrix – Online Services Division has software development centers in the USA, Germany and India, supporting our global business. We offer a fun and fast-paced work environment, flexible scheduling, generous paid time off, as well as a competitive salary and benefits package–including a 401(k) plan, health, dental and vision insurance. Relocation assistance may be available for qualified employees. Elevate to the world’s most advanced cloud network platform by applying online to the Sr. Software Engineer position.
Job Keywords: software engineer, salesforce.com, java, oracle, Apex, marketo,
I am engineering graduate and salesforce DEV 401 certified. I have hands on salesforce configuration.
My skill set includes apex,visualforce,java. I am looking for remote work from internet. You can reach me at email@example.com