• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Friends,

I am working on the sfdc cvent integration. From cvent, when i tried accessing the fields of sfdc, Mailing Address fields are not available, though all other fields are available.

I have checked the profile of the cvent user (the login user profile used to login to sfdc) and it does have access to the mailing address. Anyone faced similar issue?

Thanks for any help and have a great day.

Regards,

Joker

I properly installed CLI. In a command window, I enter:

sfdx force:auth:web:login -d -a DevHub

in order to log in to the trial Dev Hub that I created. The aforementioned command opens the Salesforce login page in the web browser, so I log in using my Developer Hub Trial Org credentials and click Allow. After that, web browser show me an error: "This site can't be reached. localhost took too long to respond".

This is the URL that Salesforce use after I authenticate in the browser: http://localhost:1717/OauthRedirect?code=aPrxbOND3gL_2LbSR7rKPdvD0XBVk2YpErl3pphY2f3xvZ1wf5SSPJByDleRLPMtzCQWnNGAdg%3D%3D&state=f2f8254fac23

I don't know what happen.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

I'm wondering is it possible to create Excel or CSV file in apex code (as attachment) is it possible ? currently i only see it works with VF page, but i'm looking to do it in apex code not using vf page, I don't see any options.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Ram

• December 29, 2011