• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello All,

I have created one site which is login enabled for customer portal user. This Users are having "High Volume Customer Portal" as profiles assign to it.

I checked which all standard objects can be viewed by this profile and don't have Opportunity in that.

But even though when my class which is without sharing is able to access and perfrom all sorts of DML operation on that object.

This is salesforce bug or I am making some mistake over here. My goal was to access Opportunity Standard Object in Site(Customer Portal Login Enabled) 

Please advise.

Thanks

Hello All,

I have created one site which is login enabled for customer portal user. This Users are having "High Volume Customer Portal" as profiles assign to it.

I checked which all standard objects can be viewed by this profile and don't have Opportunity in that.

But even though when my class which is without sharing is able to access and perfrom all sorts of DML operation on that object.

This is salesforce bug or I am making some mistake over here. My goal was to access Opportunity Standard Object in Site(Customer Portal Login Enabled) 

Please advise.

Thanks