We're looking for an Admin (or even a Jr. Admin) to support myself and a growing user community of 250 people in Washington, DC. If you have experience with the Eloqua (marketing automation) that would be a great bonus as well.
Reply to this post and we can set up a separate call to discuss.
Salesforce CRM Administrator, Oxford
A leading Email Marketing Service Provider with an impressive client base requires an experienced Salesforce CRM Administrator to join their team.
The business has developed a highly scalable, configurable web based email service platform which allows their impressive client base to deliver effective, efficient email marketing campaigns.
This Salesforce CRM Administrator position offers excellent scope for expansion, taking ownership of the deployment and future development of this area of the business.
Responsibilities as a Salesforce CRM Administrator will include:
* Requirements gathering, planning and implementing new functionality
* Maintaining and refining existing functionality
* Assisting with the integration of Salesforce with other internal systems
Experience required as a Salesforce CRM Administrator:
* 1+ years' experienced with Salesforce including administering and customising Salesforce
* Technically aware through academic or commercial experience to enable liaising with developers
* Experience in taking ownership of a project with limited supervision
* Able to thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
For more information and to register your interest in the role please get in touch – apply online, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01189099512 in the first instance.
Benefits: 21 days holiday plus your birthday, healthcare, cycle to work scheme.