• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a validation rule setup so the user cannot close a case if a certain field is not filled in:

AND(ISPICKVAL(How_was_the_delivery_receipt_signed__c , "BOL Signed Clear"),  NOT(ISPICKVAL(Status,"Closed")))

It works fine when the case is created and an email is sent from the case. However, I receive a validation error when an email response is returned:

The following errors were encountered while processing an incoming email:

FIELD_CUSTOM_VALIDATION_EXCEPTION : Close your case when BOL is signed clear

How do I stop the validation from running after the case is closed?

Thanks for your help!

Shannon

Can anyone tell me why I am gettng this error?

ScheduleDeletionOfCasesMoreThan400Days.testDefaultBatch() Class 44 1 Failure Message: "System.UnexpectedException: Salesforce System Error: 537225041-22184 (-1363982845) (-1363982845)", Failure Stack Trace: "(System Code) Class.ScheduleDeletionOfCasesMoreThan400Days.testDefaultBatch: line 44, column 1"

We are trying to run a new trigger and this error is causing delay. Let me know what else you would need to see to make heads or tails of this? I read something about batching changes that took place during the most recent upgrade. Wondering if that has something to do with this.

Thanks for your help!

Help! Please...just got about 40 error messages this morning in my inbox with this same error:

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 000C0000000xxxx/00x00000000xxxx

trgr_PopulateSurveyDateOnContact: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0000000000x0xxxxxx; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SummarizeContactToolCommerceLogins: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future or batch method: ContactToolCommerceLogins.SetContactToolCommerceLogins(SET<Id>)

Trigger.SummarizeContactLogins: line 41, column 1: []

Trigger.trgr_PopulateSurveyDateOnContact: line 15, column 1

I read a little about it and am thinking there is some conflict about the trigger having to look at the same record over and over again. I am NOT a developer by any stretch of the imagination. So even the little bit of help I saw in teh Community in other discussions is not helping me. I need someone (Please) to explain to me in layman's terms.

I know it is alot to ask, but I am desperate!

Thanks so much,

Shannon

I have a workflow formula that sends an email survey:

AND(NOT(ISBLANK(Contact.Email)),OR( today() - DATEVALUE(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90,isBlank(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c)&& IsClosed))

I need to figure out how to exclude email addresses from 2 email domains (e.g. @ABC.com and @123.com) in the workflow criteria.

Any help would be appreciated!

Shannon

I have a formula that calculates Case SLA flag,

IF( SLA_Percentage_Close__c > 1.00, 
IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01580000001FCiM", "MISSED - OVER 100% OF SLA", 20, 20), 

IF( SLA_Percentage_Close__c > 0.90, 
IF( ISPICKVAL(Type,"Rush Order"),IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01580000001FQsa","Over 90% of SLA", 20, 20), 
IMAGE("/img/samples/flag_red.gif", "URGENT - OVER 90% OF SLA", 20, 20)), 

IF( SLA_Percentage_Close__c > 0.80, 
IF( ISPICKVAL(Type,"Rush Order"),IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01580000001FQsa","Over 80% of SLA", 20, 20), 
IMAGE("/img/samples/flag_yellow.gif", "IN DANGER - Over 80% of SLA", 20, 20)), 

IF( ISPICKVAL(Type,"Rush Order"),IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=01580000001FQsa","Less than 80% of SLA", 20, 20),IMAGE("/img/samples/flag_green.gif", "Less than 80% of SLA", 20, 20) 
))))

I need to add another pickval type, but when I run it, I get the "Exceeds number of characters" error.

How can I add this type without the error?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Shannon

I need the workflow to send an email, record a task event, and perform a field update on a Case.

The formula is:

OR( today() - DATEVALUE(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90,isBlank(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c)&& IsClosed)

Please help...I have been at this for weeks! Finally got it where I want it and I exceeded my limits.

Thanks again!

Shannon

I have a formula that sends an email if it meets this criteria:

OR( today() - DATEVALUE(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90,isBlank(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c))

I need to add that the case needs to be closed as well. 

Can someone assist?

Thanks!

Shannon

Posted on Apex board as well, kind of need help as soon as possible Please? :)

Hello,

I have a trigger that is supposed to update the Contact of a case that is closed:

trigger setLastSurveySentDate on Case (after insert) {
    Map<Id,Id> contactToCaseMap = new Map<Id,Id>();
    for(Case A : trigger.new)
        contactToCaseMap.put(A.ContactId,A.Id);

List<Contact> contactsToUpdate = new List<Contact>{};

for (Contact con: [SELECT Id,Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c FROM Contact WHERE Id IN:  contactToCaseMap.keySet()]) {
        Id caId = contactToCaseMap.get(con.Id);
        Case ca = trigger.newMap.get(caId);
        if (ca.Status=='Closed' && con.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c < date.today()-90 ){
            con.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c=date.today();
            contactsToUpdate.add(con);
        }

else if (ca.Status=='Closed' && con.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c == null ){
        }
    }

if(contactsToUpdate != null && !contactsToUpdate.isEmpty())
        Database.update(contactsToUpdate);
}

I have a workflow that sends a survey, updates the case Last Survey Sent Date case field, and records a task that the survey was sent, as long as the Contact has not received a survey within the last 90 days:

OR( today() - DATEVALUE(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90,isBlank(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c))

The trigger is updating the contact field, however, it is not using the date that has been updated on the case.

The date of  survey sent CASE = 09/03/2013 12:15 AM

The date of survey sent CONTACT = 09/02/2013 8:00 PM

The date of survey sent on the contact is always the same time and the date changes depending on the real time of day (e.g. tests performed prior to 12 AM showed a date of 09/02/2013 8:00 PM)

Hello,

I have a trigger that is supposed to update the Contact of a case that is closed:

for (Contact con: [SELECT Id,Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c FROM Contact WHERE Id IN:  contactToCaseMap.keySet()]) {
        }

}
    }

}

I have a workflow that sends a survey, updates the case Last Survey Sent Date case field, and records a task that the survey was sent, as long as the Contact has not received a survey within the last 90 days:

The trigger is updating the contact field, however, it is not using the date that has been updated on the case.

The date of survey sent on the contact is always the same time and the date changes depending on the real time of day (e.g. tests performed prior to 12 AM showed a date of 09/02/2013 8:00 PM)

Can you please help?

Thank you very much!

Shannon

I created a workflow formula to send a survey if Last Survey Sent Date is greater than or equal to 90 days. I need to also send the survey if there is no date in the field (as in the case of a new contact). 

Can anyone help me add to this formula?

today() - DATEVALUE(Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90

Or maybe I don't need a trigger. I created a field on a Case called Survey Sent Date which enters the date of when a survey was sent. I want that date to transfer to the Contact object from that case. From what I am reading, it looks like I may have to write a trigger. I am really unsure how to write a trigger. If I write a trigger, do I have to write a class as well?

Shannon

Hello!

I need help with a formula for surveys. I want to send a survey for every 10 cases closed. The cases considered would have a particular record type(s) and contain and email address. I have a case custom formula field that currently registers either true or false:

IF(MOD(VALUE(CaseNumber), 10) = 0, "True", "False")

If the result is true, an email is sent with the survey link.

It was suggested that I might need to create an Apex trigger. I need help with this since I am quite a novice with Apex. 

I appreciate the help,

Shannon

Can anyone tell me why I am gettng this error?

ScheduleDeletionOfCasesMoreThan400Days.testDefaultBatch() Class 44 1 Failure Message: "System.UnexpectedException: Salesforce System Error: 537225041-22184 (-1363982845) (-1363982845)", Failure Stack Trace: "(System Code) Class.ScheduleDeletionOfCasesMoreThan400Days.testDefaultBatch: line 44, column 1"

We are trying to run a new trigger and this error is causing delay. Let me know what else you would need to see to make heads or tails of this? I read something about batching changes that took place during the most recent upgrade. Wondering if that has something to do with this.

Thanks for your help!

Help! Please...just got about 40 error messages this morning in my inbox with this same error:

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 000C0000000xxxx/00x00000000xxxx

trgr_PopulateSurveyDateOnContact: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 0000000000x0xxxxxx; first error: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY, SummarizeContactToolCommerceLogins: execution of AfterUpdate

caused by: System.AsyncException: Future method cannot be called from a future or batch method: ContactToolCommerceLogins.SetContactToolCommerceLogins(SET<Id>)

Trigger.SummarizeContactLogins: line 41, column 1: []

Trigger.trgr_PopulateSurveyDateOnContact: line 15, column 1

I read a little about it and am thinking there is some conflict about the trigger having to look at the same record over and over again. I am NOT a developer by any stretch of the imagination. So even the little bit of help I saw in teh Community in other discussions is not helping me. I need someone (Please) to explain to me in layman's terms.

I know it is alot to ask, but I am desperate!

Thanks so much,

Shannon

I need the workflow to send an email, record a task event, and perform a field update on a Case.

The formula is:

OR( today() - DATEVALUE(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90,isBlank(Contact.Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c)&& IsClosed)

Please help...I have been at this for weeks! Finally got it where I want it and I exceeded my limits.

Thanks again!

Shannon

Posted on Apex board as well, kind of need help as soon as possible Please? :)

Hello,

}

}
    }

}

Hello,

}

}
    }

}

Can you please help?

Thank you very much!

Shannon

I created a workflow formula to send a survey if Last Survey Sent Date is greater than or equal to 90 days. I need to also send the survey if there is no date in the field (as in the case of a new contact). 

Can anyone help me add to this formula?

today() - DATEVALUE(Last_Survey_Sent_Date__c) >= 90

Hello!

I need help with a formula for surveys. I want to send a survey for every 10 cases closed. The cases considered would have a particular record type(s) and contain and email address. I have a case custom formula field that currently registers either true or false:

IF(MOD(VALUE(CaseNumber), 10) = 0, "True", "False")

If the result is true, an email is sent with the survey link.

It was suggested that I might need to create an Apex trigger. I need help with this since I am quite a novice with Apex. 

I appreciate the help,

Shannon