• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've created a formula(Merge field)on the Custom object to get owner profile name. Interestingly i could see profile value (As per  SFDC documentation) instead of profile name. For example instead of  System Admin i could see PT1.  I think this is issue with SFDC. We have work around  to get actual profile name using IF or Case. But I would like to know the actual scenario. Thank You

This Opportunity VF page should pre filled with related customer information. Here how can i get account id? Thanks in advance

I've created a formula(Merge field)on the Custom object to get owner profile name. Interestingly i could see profile value (As per  SFDC documentation) instead of profile name. For example instead of  System Admin i could see PT1.  I think this is issue with SFDC. We have work around  to get actual profile name using IF or Case. But I would like to know the actual scenario. Thank You

This Opportunity VF page should pre filled with related customer information. Here how can i get account id? Thanks in advance