• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have looked all over the place to find a way to do it. But with no luck!

My requirement is to send an email to the case owner when the case SLA is reaching in 2 days. I have the SLA count which is a number and the case created date. I know I can find the date of SLA by simply adding CreatedDate + SLA, but I also need to exclude the weekends and holidays if possible. I atleast need to remove the weekends.

So suppose a case was created on Wednesday and the SLA is 5 days, then the user should get a mail on Monday, rather than on Saturday. I am planning to implement this through a WF rule with time base trigger but I need the correct date field to send the mail. Please help

Thanks.

Hi,

I have looked all over the place to find a way to do it. But with no luck!

My requirement is to send an email to the case owner when the case SLA is reaching in 2 days. I have the SLA count which is a number and the case created date. I know I can find the date of SLA by simply adding CreatedDate + SLA, but I also need to exclude the weekends and holidays if possible. I atleast need to remove the weekends.

So suppose a case was created on Wednesday and the SLA is 5 days, then the user should get a mail on Monday, rather than on Saturday. I am planning to implement this through a WF rule with time base trigger but I need the correct date field to send the mail. Please help

Thanks.

please have a look at my situation:

Account_Company_Name__c(My salesforce) and Company_Name__c(Other Salesforce) are the common fields that we need to look.
we need to check for both accounts if these fields matches then we need to update Status__c(My Salesforce) set to true and getting back the data from Company_Notes__c(other salesforce) to Notes__c(My Salesforce).
we have more that 50,000 accounts on both side.

please give me best approach to achieve this.

Thanks

Vishal Gupta

Anyone knows what is the default isolation level and if it is possible to change that? I have a use case as follows: I want to insert a record in an object if it does not exist, otherwise just update it. So I am doing a select (where say name = <some value>), if no record is returned, I create a new one, otherwise I update the existing one. But it appears that if two such calls are executed at the same time, I would end up creating two records (with same name). Anyone knows how to solve this problem?

• November 21, 2011