• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I tried installing the Salesforce Analytics App on Ios device. When tried to login into my dev org from the app it is throwing an error:
Enable analytics cloud in your org.
Please let me know from where can i enable analytics cloud for my org, inorder to use it in the app.

Also it would be great if you could shre few docs for Wave anaylitics.

Thanks in Advance!
For managed package there is PostInstallation script available:
global interface InstallHandler {
  void onInstall(InstallContext context)
}
which can be used to send notifictaion email after package is installed.

In the same way is there any way to get notification once an unManaged package is installed?

Please suggest if there is any solutions/ideas.
Hi,

Can we create Knowledge articles programatically using Apex code in salesforce?
I have used an inline VF page inside a standard detail page of an Sobject. The Inline VF page is taking more tiem to load even after the standard page is already loaded.

Please let me know if there is any approach to handle this delay in page load of Inline VF page. Basically the end user is not happy for the the time taking to load inline VF page 
Need confirmation if the standard search URL="/_ui/search/ui/UnifiedSearchResults?searchType=2&str=str"
Will change in future releases.
We will be using this URL in our system outside of salesforce in order to redirect to standard SF search page.

Hi ,

I am trying to hide standard edit/delete button from standard detail page.

I tried using Javascript and Jquery but none is working.

Javascript:

document.getElementsByName("edit").style.display='none';

Jquery:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
$j = jQuery.noConflict();
$j(document).ready(function(){
$j("input[name=edit]").hide(); 
});

</script>

Please let me know if some thing needs to be changed in the above code, or let me know if any easy solution other than record types.

Thanks

Prashanth

Hi ,

I tried using Jvascript and Jquery but none is working.

Javascript&colon;

Jquery:

<script src="https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
});

</script>

Please let me know if some thing needs to be changed in the above code, or let me know if any easy solution other than record types.

Thanks

Prashanth

I have a requirement where i need to store data in sharepoint List whenever a record is created in salesforce org.

Steps: I was able to download the WSDL file from Sharepoint2007 server which is in DMZ(Publicly available).

Generated apex class out of the WSDL file from sharepoint. But when tried to access the methods by passing correct credentials and endpoint url facing the below error:

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: External server did not return any content:

Please let me know if any one has any idea/views on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards shaan

I have a requirement where i need to store data in sharepoint List whenever a record is created in salesforce org.

Steps:

I was able to download the WSDL file from Sharepoint2007 server which is in DMZ(Publicly available).

Generated apex class out of the WSDL file from sharepoint. But when tried to access the methods by passing correct credentials and endpoint url facing  the below error:

System.CalloutException: IO Exception: External server did not return any content: 

Please let me know if any one has any idea/views on this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards

shaan

Hi,

I have set Quota enabled for forecast setting .I need to set Quota for user but  I'm unable to see the Quota related list in user record.

I have enabled users in forecast hierarchy and user has required permissions.

Is there anything  required to view/set Quota ??

This is quite urgent and any help would be highly appreciated!

Thank you!

After Winter'14 release we are facing the below issue in Visual flows: Error: unexpected token: ":" is returned in Visualforce pages using flow:interview with interview attribute Can anyone please help us on this or provide a workaround as we are facing this issue before our release its on high priority. Thanks

Does Salesforce Support HIPPA Compliance.

If Yes do we have any seperate DataBase where the data can be stored.

Is there any way to create/Share a post from Salesforce.com Org to a blog.

Description: I want to create a post from salesforce org(force.com IDE) and want to send the data to a blog using Apex code.

Please let me know if there is a way to do this using Apex Code.

Need suggestion regarding report creation.

While Creating reports in salesforce there seems to be record count mandatory on x axis or y axis( Which is to be a summary or Integer field).

Is there any way i can add two text fileds in both x axis and Yaxis.

Ex: In my requirement i need a report which display all the tasks name on xaxis and status of tasks on y axis.

Wasnt able to achieve this.

can anyone suggest me how to create this kind of report.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have a requirement where I need to calculate start date from business days in a particular month.

Ex: 

In the month of April i need to calculate the start date from list of business days for that particular month.

Ex: 2ndof April is start of business date of April month and i need to calculate that date : 

How can we calculate start date for that particualr month?

Thanks

Hi ,

Javascript&colon;

Jquery:

});

</script>

Thanks

Prashanth

Hi,

Can we create Knowledge articles programatically using Apex code in salesforce?
I have used an inline VF page inside a standard detail page of an Sobject. The Inline VF page is taking more tiem to load even after the standard page is already loaded.

Please let me know if there is any approach to handle this delay in page load of Inline VF page. Basically the end user is not happy for the the time taking to load inline VF page 

Hi ,

Javascript&colon;

Jquery:

});

</script>

Thanks

Prashanth

Hi,

I am trying to pass values to varibles of a flow  named 'CallReasonSelectFlow' from vf page.

I am getting this error.  unexpected token: ':' at the interview attribute in the vf page.

i will be inserting this page as a related list..

my vf page:

<apex:page standardController="Contact_Program__c" extensions="VisualWorkFlowController" >
  <flow:interview name="CallReasonSelectFlow" buttonLocation="bottom" interview="{!CallReasonSelectFlow}" >
     <apex:param name="SelectedProgramId" value="{!ProgramId}"/>
     <apex:param name="SelectedProgramName" value="{!ProgramName}"/>
  </flow:interview>
</apex:page>

Controller:

public with sharing class VisualWorkFlowController {
    public Flow.Interview.CallReasonSelectFlow CallReasonSelectFlow {get; set;}
    public Contact_Program__c contctProgObj;
    public Program__c ProgObj;
    public static String ProgramId{get;set;}
    public static String ProgramName{get;set;}

public VisualWorkFlowController (ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
                ------------------ my code for getting values..
    }

Thanks in advance.

I am having an issue where I can get the picklists to filter etc in my custom VF (assign the recordtype to the object) but none of the fields are utilizing the default values set in the recordtype if I display the field. If I do not display the field, the defaults work just fine. Anyone know if or how this should work? is there anything special I need to do to make it happen?

Need suggestion regarding report creation.

While Creating reports in salesforce there seems to be record count mandatory on x axis or y axis( Which is to be a summary or Integer field).

Is there any way i can add two text fileds in both x axis and Yaxis.

Ex: In my requirement i need a report which display all the tasks name on xaxis and status of tasks on y axis.

Wasnt able to achieve this.

can anyone suggest me how to create this kind of report.

Thanks in advance.