• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi there,

I'm a cerified Salesforce developer looking to join a team. 

Please contact me if you want me to join.

Thanks,

Leanne

• November 14, 2013

I'm creating a customized salesforce page.

I would like to display Article FAQ attachment field on the page. If a user clicks on the attachment link, they can download the attachment.

I am able to access the attachment name according to this soql query, but I do not know how to get the actual  attachment link?

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Question__c, Answer__c , Attachment_File__Body__s, Attachment_File__ContentType__s, Attachment_File__Name__s,   KnowledgeArticleId,ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From FAQ__kav where id = 'ka2Q00000008TU1IAM'

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013

I'm quite new to Salesforce development. I'm trying to create a customized customer portal webpage for Knowledge Articles.

Functionality very similiar to the 'Articles' Tab in standard Salesforce.

I would like to update the article ViewStats whenever a user read an article.Then, I would like to show most viewed by all users for an article using NormalizedScore for the article viewstats.

I have tried using the soql to update an article viewStat as below, but I'm getting an error saying that 'UPDATE VIEWSTAT is not enabled in this organization'.

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Resolution__c, Nature_of_Issue__c, KnowledgeArticleId, ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From Customer_Issue__kav where id = 'ka0i00000005VPKAA2' UPDATE VIEWSTAT

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!!!

• May 23, 2013

I would like to display Article FAQ attachment field on the page. If a user clicks on the attachment link, they can download the attachment.

I am able to access the attachment name according to this soql query, but I do not know how to get the actual  attachment link?

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Question__c, Answer__c , Attachment_File__Body__s, Attachment_File__ContentType__s, Attachment_File__Name__s,   KnowledgeArticleId,ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From FAQ__kav where id = 'ka2Q00000008TU1IAM'

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013

I've had some developer false starts and hoping to find a committed hacker to help me at the hackathon. I have an idea with commercial potential, let me know if you're interested. Ping me directly and we can chat before Mon Nov 18 to see if you like what I'm thinking.

• November 13, 2013

I've an idea but due to last minute changes; no team.  Anyone ready to hack; looking for inspiration -- give me a shout. 

Thanks!!!

• May 28, 2013

I'm quite new to Salesforce development. I'm trying to create a customized customer portal webpage for Knowledge Articles.

Functionality very similiar to the 'Articles' Tab in standard Salesforce.

I would like to update the article ViewStats whenever a user read an article.Then, I would like to show most viewed by all users for an article using NormalizedScore for the article viewstats.

I have tried using the soql to update an article viewStat as below, but I'm getting an error saying that 'UPDATE VIEWSTAT is not enabled in this organization'.

Select UrlName, Title, Summary, Resolution__c, Nature_of_Issue__c, KnowledgeArticleId, ArticleType, ArticleNumber, LastModifiedDate From Customer_Issue__kav where id = 'ka0i00000005VPKAA2' UPDATE VIEWSTAT

Any help would be really appreciated.

Thanks!!!

• May 23, 2013