• Simplyforce Technology

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all,

Anybody taking the Process Bulider for a walk yet?  (I've heard it called the Process Builder, Visual Workflows, etc).

I'm trying to do something I do a lot in code; drop some breadcrumb objects when an object moves between two states.  To do this, I link to the object changin and set a "From" and "To" filed value.  In apex, I do this in a before update trigger and grab the values from oldMap and newMap.

In the process bulider, I can access "Priorvalue" in a decision block.  During the "Create" action, however, I can't get at the old value; I only have access to select [Object].field, or to "hard code" the value I want to go into the field.

Anyone else out there trying to do something similar?
  • October 28, 2014
Hi all,

I'm putting together a community site using one of the new Winter '15 templates and looking to add a chat button/link that routes to a pre-chat form.  I've configured/generated the following live agent deployment and button code (IDs replaced with '*') and dropped it into an html element of the community: 

<a id="liveagent_button_online_***************" href="javascript://Chat" onclick="liveagent.startChat('***************')">Click here to chat with us!</a>
<div id="liveagent_button_offline_***************" style="display: none;">No agents are currently available.</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
if (!window._laq) { window._laq = []; }
window._laq.push(function(){liveagent.showWhenOnline('***************', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_online_***************'));
liveagent.showWhenOffline('***************', document.getElementById('liveagent_button_offline_***************'));
});
</script>

<script type='text/javascript' src='https://c.la3-c1-was.salesforceliveagent.com/content/g/js/31.0/deployment.js'></script>
<script type='text/javascript'>
liveagent.init('https://d.la3-c1-was.salesforceliveagent.com/chat', '***************', '***************');
</script>

I've tried this same code on a community page created from a custom Site.com template, and it works just fine.  When I use it on the community template, the link doesn't seem to recognize whether a chat agent is online, so it always displays the available message.  Also, when I click on the link, I get the message "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read propert 'startChat' of undefined" using the Chrome console.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
I have created three custom objects all are linked using master detail relationship(one is master and two are childs.). How can i display all the fields of three objects in a single vf page? Any help please?
Anyone knows how to get to Lightning Process Builder ?
Hey all,

Anybody taking the Process Bulider for a walk yet?  (I've heard it called the Process Builder, Visual Workflows, etc).

I'm trying to do something I do a lot in code; drop some breadcrumb objects when an object moves between two states.  To do this, I link to the object changin and set a "From" and "To" filed value.  In apex, I do this in a before update trigger and grab the values from oldMap and newMap.

In the process bulider, I can access "Priorvalue" in a decision block.  During the "Create" action, however, I can't get at the old value; I only have access to select [Object].field, or to "hard code" the value I want to go into the field.

Anyone else out there trying to do something similar?
  • October 28, 2014

I have been trying to work through tutorial 3 of  https://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/workbook_flow/workbook_flow.pdf.

Unfortunately when I get to Step 8 I receive an error:

"Error: Compile Error: Test methods must be in test classes at line 35 column 35"

I am not an APEX developer, I'm jut trying to get a hang of creating workflows within the SF UI.

TIA for any assistance.

• July 02, 2013