• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am getting following error in Dev org “Error: UpdateRegistration Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: UserInfo.getUserId()  “

Request you please help me to resolve.

Can any one help me to connect salesforce with oracle . I want to insert query few records from oracle and want to display same in Salesforce .

I want to run a visualforce page on certain key press . Is there any way to do Keyboard intratction with visualforce. 

or

Can we intract with tab using keyboard ? Open a tab using key like ALT + A.

Hello Guys,

I have developed one Unmanaged Application that is able to install in developer org but not able to install in sandbox .I have change url from login.salesforce.com to test.salesforce.com stil I am not able to install .

Thanks 

Amit

I want to get information about Last Refresh Date of dashboard in Apex Class, It would be great for me if any one could help me in to this  .

I am getting following error in Dev org “Error: UpdateRegistration Compile Error: Method does not exist or incorrect signature: UserInfo.getUserId()  “

Request you please help me to resolve.

I want to run a visualforce page on certain key press . Is there any way to do Keyboard intratction with visualforce. 

or

Can we intract with tab using keyboard ? Open a tab using key like ALT + A.

Hello Guys,

I have developed one Unmanaged Application that is able to install in developer org but not able to install in sandbox .I have change url from login.salesforce.com to test.salesforce.com stil I am not able to install .

Thanks 

Amit

I have a question regarding a "export data to excel" on a Visualforce page.

For example, I retrieve a bunch of records of a SObject on the extension class in a List ( like "List<Account>").
I want to create a button or a link on the visualforce page to export all the records inside that list to Excel.

Is that possible, does anybody knows how to do it ?

• August 30, 2010