• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
am having trouble getting a custom JS button to work.

I need a confirmation alert box to pop up if shipping is set to 0. If the user pressed ok it should redirect to the quote, if the user presses cancel it should stay on the current page.
We have an issue where if sonebody creates an opportunity (and then a quotation) via the the Opportunity menu rather than the Contact page it does not link the opp to the contact, even though the contact is filled in on the quote.

Is there a way to automatically make the quote contact become the primary opp contact if this hasn't already been filled in?

Tried to do it via workflows but doesn't seem to be possible, i'm guessing a trigger is neeed?

am having trouble getting a custom JS button to work.

I need a confirmation alert box to pop up if shipping is set to 0. If the user pressed ok it should redirect to the quote, if the user presses cancel it should stay on the current page.

My users order quote line items on quotes using the sort button on the related list.

When I query the quote line items using Apex, I'm not sure what field to use in my order by clause to reproduce the order they specifies using the sort button on the related list. Is there a way to re-produce the user specified sort order in Apex code?