• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello

I've just tried installing Milestones PM to one of our Sandboxes.  I've tried poking around but it's throwing up a couple of errors.  Before I dive in to start trying to fix these I thought I'd check if this App is still being actively supported, modified and improved.  I cant seem to find any recent activity, unless I'm looking in the wrong place?

Thanks

Carlo

Hello

Can I use APEX to assign Approvers?

So I want to allocate a number of Approvers to the Opportunity based on parameters like value.  Right now we have 15 user lookups and we populate these with apex then the approval rules use related user.  I now have a problem in that we have hit our limit of lookups on the Opportunity object - 30.  So I want to move the Approval away from User lookups / related users to a pure APEX method.  

I want to use unanymous Approval and I want to choose a different number of Approvers.

So low value opportunities might only require 3 Approvers.  Massive opportunities might need 10 Approvers.

Hello

Is there a to test a workflow email alert from an apex test.  I know tests do not send emails.  Can I test if the email alert was actioned or called in some way?

Thanks

Carlo

Hello

Can I use APEX to assign Approvers?

So I want to allocate a number of Approvers to the Opportunity based on parameters like value.  Right now we have 15 user lookups and we populate these with apex then the approval rules use related user.  I now have a problem in that we have hit our limit of lookups on the Opportunity object - 30.  So I want to move the Approval away from User lookups / related users to a pure APEX method.  

I want to use unanymous Approval and I want to choose a different number of Approvers.

So low value opportunities might only require 3 Approvers.  Massive opportunities might need 10 Approvers.

Hello

Is there a to test a workflow email alert from an apex test.  I know tests do not send emails.  Can I test if the email alert was actioned or called in some way?

Thanks

Carlo