• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am getting java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException when I am trying to edit and save an existing Test Class. The same test class, I am able to edit and save in another sandbox of the same Production instance. Any help is appreciated.

• November 07, 2013

I have a Pageblocktable which displays a set of values. Now each row in this table has a commandbutton whose action method will display another table below this pageblocktable.Now I want to highlight the row  whose commandbutton I clicked. Can somebody help me with this?

• June 12, 2013
Why does this result in duplicate values for a single owner change event?
select Id, CreatedDate, Field, LeadId, NewValue, OldValue 
from LeadHistory
where (field = 'ownerAssignment' or field = 'Owner')
The lead history object has one record where the newvalue/oldvalue is the actual owner/ namequeue name, and then a duplicate record with the exact same CreatedDate time stamp that shows newvalue/oldvalue as the owner id/queue id.

What is going on here?  Why does lead history have 2 records for the exact same event?

User-added image
  • September 04, 2015

I am getting java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException when I am trying to edit and save an existing Test Class. The same test class, I am able to edit and save in another sandbox of the same Production instance. Any help is appreciated.

• November 07, 2013

I have a Pageblocktable which displays a set of values. Now each row in this table has a commandbutton whose action method will display another table below this pageblocktable.Now I want to highlight the row  whose commandbutton I clicked. Can somebody help me with this?

• June 12, 2013