• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,
I have a page named TDM2 ,in this page i am dosplaying a result in table.then i am redirecting to a new page called TDMexporttoexcel using pagerefernce and passing all my parameters in the URL.The content type of the page TDMexporttoexcel is "application/vnd.ms-excel#FILENAME.xls", In this page also i have a table to display the result.

But in actuall what happens is,when i click on the button export to excel i get redirected and i see a blank page and the popup to save or download the excel file.
i either want to see the result in table in my TDMexporttoexcel and download the file
OR
download the file and redirect back to my TDM page with same parameters

plz help

hey! i have a visualforce page in which i get records after applying filters,means i get dynamic data on the visualforce page after the user apply desired filters
I want to get the result in excell.
Each time some user applies filter and get the records in visualforce page->click on export to excell button->get excell file.
PLZ HELP

I have a dynamic visualforce page where users will develope a list of records from three picklists. Once the user renders a list of records the user needs to open the page up in excel.

I have tried to create a extension to transfer the variables from the picklists to the new visualforce page, but have not been able to?

From a theoretical point, what do I need to do?