Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi all,  I want to write the detail of the test case,  how to write:  

global List<Quote> loQuote = null;

global virtual void Initialize()
{
loQuote = [select Id, OpportunityId,
Quote_Date__c, Pricebook2Id, Tax_Date__c, Tax_Now_Status__c, Non_Taxable__c, TotalPrice,
ShippingStreet, ShippingCity, ShippingState, ShippingPostalCode, ShippingCountry,
BillingStreet, BillingCity, BillingState, BillingPostalCode, BillingCountry, ShippingHandling,
(select Id, Pricebookentry.product2.ProductCode, Description, Pricebookentry.product2,
Quantity, TotalPrice, Sales_Tax_Amount__c, Rate__c, Sales_Tax_Details__c, UnitPrice from QuoteLineItems)
from Quote where id =:apCurPage];

if(0 == loQuote.size())
{
loQuote = new List<Quote>();
loQuote.add(new Quote());
}
loQuoteLines = loQuote[0].QuoteLineItems;

loOpp = [select Account.Id, Account.Name from Opportunity where id =:loQuote[0].OpportunityId];
}
global override virtual string ShouldCalcTax()
{
if(loQuote.size() < 1)
return 'testing';
}

Hi,
how can i write test case for "return 'testing' ; " 

my  code :

global override virtual string Tax()
{
if(loQuote.size() < 1)
return 'testing';

}
I want to write test case of this. please any one write for me ...how to write test case of " return" .

Hi,

I tried to deploy my code but it failed because of 3rd party managed package. if i uninstall 3rd party package then i can deploy my code properly.

if i install 3rd party package and deploy my code then i give me error of deploy fail with 0%.

The issue is something being caused by the triggers executing when i tries to run my unit tests to deploy my code at that time 3rd party triggers fire and throw exception.

Hi ,

Is it possible auto refresh for Standard Page?

I want to Auto Refresh ( Load) Opportunity Page after 2-3 Seconds without Custom button...

Please give me answer..

hi all friends,

I want AUTOMATICALLY REFRESHING A STANDARD PAGE ( Opportunity Page of SalesForce). I added quantity in OpportunityLineItem and click save button. when page redirect on Opportunity page i did not get Sales Tax , Total Amount. when i refresh the page after i get all of these.

How do I do AUTOMATICALLY REFRESHING A STANDARD PAGE ?

Hi all,  I want to write the detail of the test case,  how to write:  

global List<Quote> loQuote = null;

global virtual void Initialize()
{
loQuote = [select Id, OpportunityId,
Quote_Date__c, Pricebook2Id, Tax_Date__c, Tax_Now_Status__c, Non_Taxable__c, TotalPrice,
ShippingStreet, ShippingCity, ShippingState, ShippingPostalCode, ShippingCountry,
BillingStreet, BillingCity, BillingState, BillingPostalCode, BillingCountry, ShippingHandling,
(select Id, Pricebookentry.product2.ProductCode, Description, Pricebookentry.product2,
Quantity, TotalPrice, Sales_Tax_Amount__c, Rate__c, Sales_Tax_Details__c, UnitPrice from QuoteLineItems)
from Quote where id =:apCurPage];

if(0 == loQuote.size())
{
loQuote = new List<Quote>();
loQuote.add(new Quote());
}
loQuoteLines = loQuote[0].QuoteLineItems;

loOpp = [select Account.Id, Account.Name from Opportunity where id =:loQuote[0].OpportunityId];
}
global override virtual string ShouldCalcTax()
{
if(loQuote.size() < 1)
return 'testing';
}

Hi,
how can i write test case for "return 'testing' ; " 

my  code :

global override virtual string Tax()
{
if(loQuote.size() < 1)
return 'testing';

}
I want to write test case of this. please any one write for me ...how to write test case of " return" .

Hi ,

Is it possible auto refresh for Standard Page?

I want to Auto Refresh ( Load) Opportunity Page after 2-3 Seconds without Custom button...

Please give me answer..

Do you know how to perform auto refresh for dashboards without S Control ?

I have a Account that submits an outbound message when ever an account is alerted.

The outbound message communicates with an application that collects an ID and then updates the Account with this new ID.

How could one implement a solution whereby the Account page is automatically refreshed once the ID is updated on the Account?

Thanks

Stephen