• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Anybody please let me know can we get the previous name of a renamed role/profile? In audit trails i can only able to get the modified user, modified time and new name only. But I am unable to find the old name.

Thanks in advance.

How to open the tab in service cloud console from a VF page?

For example, I have two tabs in tabs drop down of service cloud console, home and case.

In this home is a custom tab with Home_VF vf page. On clicking a link in home_VF it's redirecting to case page. I am able to open it in sub tab. But I want to change the Case tab in drop down list.

Hello,

Anybody please let me know can we get the previous name of a renamed role/profile? In audit trails i can only able to get the modified user, modified time and new name only. But I am unable to find the old name.

Thanks in advance.

I am working currently with the 

"Customizing Case Feed with Visualforce" document and attempt to create my own case feed layout.

Everything works, except I have one problem when implementing the example from chapter 1

"Customizing the Layout and Appearance of Case Feed".

The first apex page listed in the code sample is suppose to display the "case details" and "Log a call" publisher in a different layout. The page as such works, however what I am missing is how to integrate that page so that it replaces the default case feed process.

I can add the page as additional publisher to an existing case feed layout, but then it will be displayed in the center of the page like any other publisher, with the original case feed menu displayed. But from the example picture in the document it looks like this particular page sort of "replaces" the default case feed page.

So how is this page suppose to be added exactly to Salesforce?

Thanks,

Ulf

Thanks,

Ulf

• November 27, 2012

Hi,

I overrided case view button with a visualforce page. When I created  a service cloud console app, and opened a case record, it displays External Page. Is there a way to rename the page with the case number.

Thanks in advance.

• June 10, 2011