• 55 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
In deployment process I moved reports from sand box to production (using change sets). But in production I only view the report fields I am not able see those records. And also I deployed source object too. Please explain?
question-User when clicks  "Launch" button in Account, VF page should be displayed with atleast 3-5  fields as input field  from account, and again when user clicks "submit" button in VF page all the data in those input fields should be  stored as an record in any  custom object.User-added image  
my status-I have created a launch button and linked it to vf page where i have made input fields from account now when ever i am clicking submit it is not going to my custom object..Please help me to sort out this scenario
when I am using the data loader I going to insert and browse the report file to object.
It’s always showing this pop up box “initializing salesforce object and csv file”. I am unable to move forward. Please help me..

User when clicks "Survey" button in opportunity page, VF page should be displayed with questions(consider a picklist field) from a custom object and when user answers the question(the answer field is an input field) and clicks submit button the answers and the opportunity name should be stored in the same  custom object.

Hi Team,

I am facing issue in Apex class. i have one class where i am updating custom Quote object field and then i am passing Object Id to other class where i quering recoid using ID but i am not getting updated value its retriving old value.

Can anybody tell, what causes this issue ?? why updated value not reflected in another apex class ??

Thanks in Advance,

In deployment process I moved reports from sand box to production (using change sets). But in production I only view the report fields I am not able see those records. And also I deployed source object too. Please explain?
Hello everyone,

i'm able to see "New button" in all of the lookup buttons but i want to hide that "New button" for some of the Lookup's(some of the objects).

How can i a cheive this? Suggest me..

Thanks in advance!!!
<apex:page standardController="Lead" recordSetVar="ld">
<apex:pageBlock title="list views">
<apex:pageBlockTable value="{!ld}" var="l6">
<apex:column value="{!l6.address}"/>
<apex:column value="{!l6.annualrevenue}"/>
<apex:column value="{!l6.email}"/>
<apex:column value="{!l6.fax}"/>
</apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>

</apex:page>

question-User when clicks  "Launch" button in Account, VF page should be displayed with atleast 3-5  fields as input field  from account, and again when user clicks "submit" button in VF page all the data in those input fields should be  stored as an record in any  custom object.User-added image  
my status-I have created a launch button and linked it to vf page where i have made input fields from account now when ever i am clicking submit it is not going to my custom object..Please help me to sort out this scenario
Hi,

We have implemented live chat in our organisation. The steps leading up to chat are:

1) A Customer creates a Case via a Customer Portal.
2) The Chat Button is THEN presented to the Customer (once a Case has already been created in Salesforce).
3) The Customer Requests the Chat the normal way by selecting the button.
4) The Agent Accepts the Chat Request and the initial Case opened as a Subtab.

Requirement: I am looking for a way to update that Case's Owner to the be the Agent who accepted the Case.

I built a trigger that ran on the LiveChatTranscriptEvents Object, but have since discovered that a transcript is not created until after a chat has ended. As a transcript event cannot exist without a transcript I presume these events also do not exist until after the chat has ended.

Is there any way we can access the event that occurs when the Agent selects the Accept button?