• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Please help!! This is the if statement in a trigger:

if((c.RecordTypeId == caseRTypeMap.get('Promotions') && c.S_Category__c != 'Draft Kit') || (c.RecordTypeId = caseRTypeMap.get('Fantasy') && c.S_Category__c == 'Referral, Trophy')){
            c.Queue__c = '(Fulfillment) Promotions';
        }

This is the error message I am getting:
“Error: Compile Error: AND operator can only be applied to Boolean expressions at line 400 column 191

Thanks in Advance,
  • March 02, 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out have to track Quick Text feature when a agent uses it. Basically, how many time a quick text was use over a given time, How many times did an Agent use a specific quick text over a period of time, etc..

I have looked into the Quick Text reports and/or "Sample Quick Text Report" but there's no count field or anything, you can report on any of the fields like title, description, category, etc..

So now I am thinking of creating our own count field and then write an apex trigger to update the field each time it's used if possible.

I want to know if there is a better way to work this solution or how to go about adding apex trigger to get the same results.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

• July 17, 2013
Please help!! This is the if statement in a trigger:

if((c.RecordTypeId == caseRTypeMap.get('Promotions') && c.S_Category__c != 'Draft Kit') || (c.RecordTypeId = caseRTypeMap.get('Fantasy') && c.S_Category__c == 'Referral, Trophy')){
            c.Queue__c = '(Fulfillment) Promotions';
        }

This is the error message I am getting:
“Error: Compile Error: AND operator can only be applied to Boolean expressions at line 400 column 191

Thanks in Advance,
  • March 02, 2015

Hi all,

I am trying to figure out have to track Quick Text feature when a agent uses it. Basically, how many time a quick text was use over a given time, How many times did an Agent use a specific quick text over a period of time, etc..

I have looked into the Quick Text reports and/or "Sample Quick Text Report" but there's no count field or anything, you can report on any of the fields like title, description, category, etc..

So now I am thinking of creating our own count field and then write an apex trigger to update the field each time it's used if possible.

I want to know if there is a better way to work this solution or how to go about adding apex trigger to get the same results.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

• July 17, 2013