• 20 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i have created new custom metadata type. Used in the apex class. Later deploying the custom metada type object,records, apex class and corresponding test class through change set. i got the test class error due to custom metadata type. custom metadata records are not getting in the apex class due to this my test class failed. why custom metadata records are not recognizing in the deployment?
then what is the use of custom metadata types. To solve this issue i need to deploy custom metadata types first or try to populate the mock records in apex class.
Hi,

I need to integrate the salesforce1 with external applications (android or iOS). Is it same as Salesforce integration.
For example I have page in android app or iOS app and redirect to salesforce1 app. How we can achieve this redirection. Please help me.

Thanks,
Madhu.

Hi, I need to update email meassge object body. How to update the body field on the email mesaage object;

Thanks,
Madhu
Hi,

I have a record with more than 100 fields. I want to copy all field values into another existing record and update. Is there any method to update?

Thanks.

Hi,

I got the below error while sending email from apex class.
SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Failed to send email: []
How can i solve this. 

Thanks.

Hi,
I have created one inbound email service. I have a button on custom object. Click on the button i am sending the pdf to email address which is in the record and in cc i am adding the email service id(long email id). If receipent replyied to the mail i needto attach the email message to custom object. I am doing this from inbound email service.But i want to create the attachment for a particular record. For this how can i get the id of record.

Thanks.   
Hi,

I have a related list button on detail page. I have wriiten some java script code on the button. I want to gett the parent id on this button. Can you please tell me how can i get the id?
Hi all, I have a vf template. it will render as pdf and able send the mail. I have a attachemnt with case object. i want to add this attachment to vf template. Can please help me.

Thanks. 
Hi,

I have created external data source.When i tried to validate and sync on the External Data source i am getting follwing error.
java.io.IOException: Unable to tunnel through proxy. Proxy returns "HTTP/1.0 403 Forbidden" .

Thanks,
Madhu

Hi,

How to avoid creating a task when case auto response rule triggered.

Thanks in Advance.

can we edit or update the lookup field from the vf ppage? 

Thanks in advance...
Hi, I have requirement like this.
I have a pick list field with few values.i want to add some more picklist value to this field from excel sheet. Not like this object>field>edit...
Is there any chance to do this..

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I have a requirement like this. 
I can send the sms from my phone.I want to capture this sms into salesforce and i will create task based on sms.
With out using app exchange tools. Thanks in Advance...
Hi,

I have three number fields on the page. I will add/sum the two fields and auto populate that sum value into another field on the page.
Please help.......

Thanks.. 
Hi,

I have reuirement like this...
I have a button on vf page.If i click the button the page will display input fields/text on the page. Other than button also if we can achive please give suggestions. Please help...

Thank you. 

Hi,

What is difference between case team and assignment rules? Why we use case team? 

Thanks in advance 

Hi,

What is the use of <apex:parm>? 

Thanks in advance. 

HI, If error occurs when inserting records from data loader to salesforce org. It will be inserting records partially or stops inserting.If it stops inserting, agian we will strat inserting records from starting. Thanks in advance...

Hi,

I have a Developer org account. It's showing summer 13 version.How can i update to Winter 14 or future(new) releses (Or) Does Saleforce.com automatically updates the Developer org?

Thanks.........

Hi,

I have two queues.I need to combine these two queues into new Queue but It will not effect the underlying routing logic.
is it easy like creating new queue and adding users to the new queue that are available in both queues(two old queues)?.

If the old queues are used in approvel process then how we manage those with new queue?

Please help...

Thanks.

Hi, I have a requirement like this. 
I can send the sms from my phone.I want to capture this sms into salesforce and i will create task based on sms.
With out using app exchange tools. Thanks in Advance...
i have created new custom metadata type. Used in the apex class. Later deploying the custom metada type object,records, apex class and corresponding test class through change set. i got the test class error due to custom metadata type. custom metadata records are not getting in the apex class due to this my test class failed. why custom metadata records are not recognizing in the deployment?
then what is the use of custom metadata types. To solve this issue i need to deploy custom metadata types first or try to populate the mock records in apex class.
Hi,

I have a record with more than 100 fields. I want to copy all field values into another existing record and update. Is there any method to update?

Thanks.

Hi,

I got the below error while sending email from apex class.
SendEmail failed. First exception on row 0; first error: SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Failed to send email: []
How can i solve this. 

Thanks.

Hi,
I have created one inbound email service. I have a button on custom object. Click on the button i am sending the pdf to email address which is in the record and in cc i am adding the email service id(long email id). If receipent replyied to the mail i needto attach the email message to custom object. I am doing this from inbound email service.But i want to create the attachment for a particular record. For this how can i get the id of record.

Thanks.   
Hi,

I have a related list button on detail page. I have wriiten some java script code on the button. I want to gett the parent id on this button. Can you please tell me how can i get the id?
Hi all, I have a vf template. it will render as pdf and able send the mail. I have a attachemnt with case object. i want to add this attachment to vf template. Can please help me.

Thanks. 
can we edit or update the lookup field from the vf ppage? 

Thanks in advance...
Hi, I have requirement like this.
I have a pick list field with few values.i want to add some more picklist value to this field from excel sheet. Not like this object>field>edit...
Is there any chance to do this..

Thanks in advance.
HI, If error occurs when inserting records from data loader to salesforce org. It will be inserting records partially or stops inserting.If it stops inserting, agian we will strat inserting records from starting. Thanks in advance...

Hi,

I have a Developer org account. It's showing summer 13 version.How can i update to Winter 14 or future(new) releses (Or) Does Saleforce.com automatically updates the Developer org?

Thanks.........

Hi,

I have two queues.I need to combine these two queues into new Queue but It will not effect the underlying routing logic.
is it easy like creating new queue and adding users to the new queue that are available in both queues(two old queues)?.

If the old queues are used in approvel process then how we manage those with new queue?

Please help...

Thanks.

Hi,

I wrote a trigger for sending email notification when task status is completed and also task status update to completed.but i am getting two email notification when trigger fired.Please help me...

Thanks.....

when task status is completed, send the notification email.it's working fine. but i want to add attachments to Task Completed Notificaiton Email, that are on Task Assignment Email notificaiton.i am not get it.please help....

Thank you!.......