• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
context- trailhead module : Quick Start: Quip Live Apps > Run Your Live App in Quip

I Had to install python in order to execute quip-apps in order to success.
Creating a app using a python :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91\bin>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python .\bin\quip-apps init myApp FCCAjAoobBu
INFO:root:Successfully initialized apps\myapp

I get an OK from npm install and build.
but I am not able to pack the application :
C:\..\quip-apps-sdk-0.91>C:\Users\e371495\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python36-32\python bin\quip-apps pack apps\myapp\app
I get the following :
User-added image

Thank you,
Christophe

Hi All,

I’ve been playing around with Page Layouts, but it appears, despite which option I choose for any section within a page layout, that the mobile version of the page layout, always reads with a “tab-key order” of left-right.

For example – I have a two column section on an Account Page Layout, which, on the laptop, has a “Tab-Key order” of Top-Down – which looks like:

Column 1 | Column 2

Email 1     | Phone 1

Email 2     | Phone 2

Email 3     | Phone 3

However, on the phone, that equates to the following, regardless of whether I chose a “tab key order” of Top-Down or Left-Right:

Email 1

Phone 1

Email 2

Phone 2

Email 3

Phone 3

But what I want is:

Email 1

Email 2

Email 3

Phone 1

Phone 2

Phone 3

Is there any way of preserving the laptop page layout format, and also having it appear as I want in the mobile?

Many thanks,

Andy

Does anyone know why an email alert triggered from a workflow would not be creating the associated activity history? Emails sent through the interface, through Apex, and through the API are all logged in activity history (when the appropriate information is set). The email alert is set to be sent to the Contact Email (standard) field.

Thanks!