• Cognizant technology solutions

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All, 

Can you please help me to solve below error?

tabs/Allocation.tab -- Error: Value too long for field: Icon maximum length is:15

Hi all, 

I would like to find which custom lable is mapped with VF page or apex class in my Salesforce environment. I would like to know if any easy way to find this. Any suggesstions is much appreciated.

Total Custom lable count : 1000 or more than that. In that some custom lable might not used in either VF or apex class.
Hello all,

Recently I am looking in to a requirment, where Support team is keep getting emails to reset the salesforce password. I am working towards the solution for automation process with very less manual efforts.

Things to consider,
1. If user record is gets locked out. only support team can do this.
2. I don't want to provide "Delegated Admin " previlages

Please find the Solutions which i can able to think,

1. Block of code which can run in developer console.
2. Create VF Tab and get the Input from user as a User Name and click Submit, that should reset the password. And if Necessary I can send mail to particular person saying your request is done successfully.

Apart from this if you have time consuming solution please share with the community. Many thanks for your Input in advance
Hello Coders,

Need your input on this below mentioned class. Below trigger written on Junction object having Account and contact look up. Requirement is when ever record is created I need to look for the account field and copy all the sharing in Account Record and need to replicate the same in the contact record. 

I am not getting any error when saving the record. During RUN time Contact Share is not getting Inserted. I am getting following error

|System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY, insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: [] 

Though I did some reserch I am not able to fix this.  Any leads on this is Much Appreciated

trigger cloneAccountShareAccess on Account_Contact__c (after insert) {

// Checking if this operation is After Insert

List<Id> lstAccountName = new List<Id>();
list<ContactShare> lstContactshare = new list<ContactShare>();

for(Account_Contact__c lstAccContact: Trigger.new)
     {
         lstAccountName.add(lstAccContact.Account__c);
     }
    system.debug('Salesforce: The Number of Account IDs we received :' +lstAccountName);   
     List<AccountShare> lstAccountShr = new list<AccountShare>();
           lstAccountShr = [Select AccountId ,UserOrGroupId,AccountAccessLevel from Accountshare where
                                       AccountId =:lstAccountName];

system.debug('Salesforce: We Received list' + lstAccountShr);                                   
   // ****************** Received the list of Account Share details******************************
   //******************* Need to provide the same access to the contact Records*******************

try {   

lstContactshare= new list<ContactShare>();                                                                                                                                        
         if(lstAccountShr!=null && lstAccountShr.size()>0)
         {
           for(AccountShare accShare:lstAccountShr)

{

for(Account_Contact__c acc :Trigger.New)
            {
            ContactShare a= new ContactShare();
            a.ContactId =acc.contact__c;                 
            a.UserOrGroupId =accShare.UserOrGroupId  ;
            a.ContactAccessLevel =accShare.AccountAccessLevel ; 

lstContactshare.add(a);       
            }

}  

system.debug('Venkatesh: Record added in the share object:' + lstContactshare);

}

if (lstContactshare.size()>0)
          {
            system.debug('Salesforce: Record added in the share object:' + lstContactshare.size());//Logs working fine till here
              Insert lstContactshare; // Error on this Line during run time
              system.debug('Salesforce: We are in True Condition');
          }

}
    catch(DMLexception e)
    {
    }

}

Hello all,

Recently I am looking in to a requirment, where Support team is keep getting emails to reset the salesforce password. I am working towards the solution for automation process with very less manual efforts.

Things to consider,
1. If user record is gets locked out. only support team can do this.
2. I don't want to provide "Delegated Admin " previlages

Please find the Solutions which i can able to think,

1. Block of code which can run in developer console.
2. Create VF Tab and get the Input from user as a User Name and click Submit, that should reset the password. And if Necessary I can send mail to particular person saying your request is done successfully.

Apart from this if you have time consuming solution please share with the community. Many thanks for your Input in advance

Hi all

what is difference between sales cloud and service cloud?

I am Unable to understand 

Regards

Linganna