• 115 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi can any one help me out to get test coverage for .addError and .add statments

Below is the trigger and test calss.

Bold line are not covered with the existing test class.

trigger Erroriftwoopportunityareopen on Opportunity (before insert) {

Set <id> setAccWithProspectingOpp = new Set <Id>();//Varaible to hold Account with Prospecting opp

Set <id> setAccId = new Set <Id>();//Varaible to hold Account IDs

if(trigger.isbefore){

if(trigger.isinsert){

//Iterate through opportunity

for(Opportunity o:Trigger.new){

//System.debug('Account Id -->'+o.Accountid);

//Verify account id not null and opportunity stagename is Prospecting

if(o.Accountid != Null && o.StageName == 'Prospecting'){

setAccId.add(o.Accountid);//Account is added to setAccId(Varaible)

}

}

//System.debug('Set of accounts -->'+setAccId);

//Fetch the accounitid of opportunity from aetAccId(Varaible)

for(Opportunity Opp : [Select id,accountid from opportunity where accountid in :setAccId]){

setAccWithProspectingOpp.add(Opp.accountid);//Add opportunity account id in setAccWithProspectingOpp(Variable)

}

//System.debug('Set of accounts with Prosp Opp-->'+setAccWithProspectingOpp);

//Iterate through opportunity object

//Chack condition that in setAccWithProspectingOpp(Varaible)contains opportunity account id

if(setAccWithProspectingOpp.contains(o.accountid))

o.addError('This account already has Opportunity with StageName as Prospecting');  

}

}

}

}

Test class

@isTest

public class ErroriftwoopportunityareopenTest{

static testMethod void Test(){

User thisUser = [ Select Id from User where Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() ];

Account acc = new Account(Name = 'TestAccount',Rating = 'Hot',Type = 'Prospect');

//update acc;

Opportunity opp = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'Prospecting');

//update opp;

Opportunity opp1 = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp1',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'ClosedWon');

//update opp1;

Opportunity opp2 = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp2',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'ClosedLost');

//update opp2;

Task t = new Task(WhatId=acc.Id,WhoId = opp.Id,Subject = 'Email',Status = 'Completed', Priority ='Normal');

insert t;

Test.startTest();

insert acc;

insert opp;

insert opp1;

insert opp2;

User someOtherUser = [Select Id From User Where Id != :UserInfo.getUserId() And isActive = TRUE LIMIT 1];

system.runAs(someOtherUser){

insert opp;

}

Test.StopTest();

}

}

Hello every body, I don't know why can't display the results in my visualforce page. The page don't show error only is empty

Please help me, I try to display the contacts in a family with their benefits

This is my visualforce page

<apex:page StandardController="Sayana__c" extensions="familiaExtension">
  <apex:pageBlock title="Beneficios">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!BeneficiosTodos}" var="beneficio" cellPadding="3" border="1" columnsWidth="50px,110px,60px,60px,230px" rules="all">
     <apex:column value="{!beneficio.Contacto__c}"/>
     <apex:column value="{!beneficio.fecha_entrega__c}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page>

and this is the apex class

public class familiaExtension {

private final Sayana__c sayana;
    private string idSayana;
    private final Contact contacto;    
    private final Beneficio__c[] beneficios;

public familiaExtension(ApexPages.StandardController sayanaController) {
       this.sayana = (Sayana__c)sayanaController.getRecord();
       idSayana = sayana.id;
    }

public List<Beneficio__c> getBeneficiosTodos()
    {
       for(Contact contact : [SELECT  id, Name from Contact where Sayana__c = :idSayana]){
           Beneficio__c[] beneficios  = contact.Beneficios__r;
       }       
       return beneficios;
    }
}

I am having a Checkbox on my vf page and what i want is when i click on my chekbox then only my certain pageblocksection/outpanel should be visible.

i am using following code on vf:

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Select Countries">
<apex:inputCheckbox value="{!reUSA}" label="USA"><apex:actionSupport event="onchange" reRender="USASection" id="Us"/></apex:inputCheckbox>
  </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:outputPanel id="USASection" rendered="{!reUSA}"> <apex:inputField value="{!abc__c.myfield__c}" /></apex:outputPanel>

Apex code:

public Boolean reUSA{get; set;}

Now i have used various syntax for rendered attribute like:  rendered="{!IF(reUSA==true,true,false)}"

OR this rendered={!reUSA=true} but the outpanel is not visible when i click on checkbox.

Onething i am confirmed about is when i click on checkbox ,its value is set to true...and i have even tried to display that value  and i get true and onchanging the checkbox ,it shows me false and so on true..false.on further clicking..... but  the thing i didn't understand is if its value sets to true/false..then y is it not able to   substitute its "true/false" value in rendered attribute... in place of {!reUSA}. 

Any suggestion wud be appreciated.. :)

• August 19, 2013

Hi,

Am new to salesforce, I had customized my org with my requirements, But am facing some problem:

I have a Custom JunctionObject__c  which has 2 fileds  CustomField1__c master-detail relation to CustomObject1__c and Similarly  CustomField2__c master-detail relation to CustomObject2__c. 

I had Customized the new edit page to my own VF page i.e. VF1 n used StandardController=”JunctionObject__c ”. 

And overriden the "New" button of JunctionObject__c  to VF1.

So when we go from CustomObject1__c (PARENT) record we can see the related block JunctionObject__c , NOW when I click the "NEW" button the VF! appears Good. and I insert the data and click Save Button am going to detail page of JunctionObject__c,

But I need to be redirected to the CustomObject1__c detail page of that id. 

Here's below is the VF1 page :

<apex:page standardController="JunctionObject__c" extensions="testController">
<apex:sectionHeader title="JunctionObject Edit"  subtitle="New JunctionObject" />
<apex:form id="myForm">  
 <apex:pageBlock title="JunctionObject Edit" mode="edit">
   <Apex:pageBlockButtons >
    <apex:commandButton action="{!save}" value="save"/>   
    <apex:commandButton action="{!cancel}" value="cancel"/>   
   </Apex:pageBlockButtons>
   <apex:pageBlockSection title="JunctionObject Information" columns="1">  <br/>
  <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
   <apex:outputLabel value="CusomField1"/>
     <apex:inputField  value="{!var.CustomObject1__c}" />
    </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> <br/> 
    <apex:pageBlockSectionItem > 
   <apex:outputLabel value="CusomField2"/> 
    <apex:inputField value="{!var.CustomObject2__c}" /> 
   </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> 
   </apex:pageBlockSectionItem> 
   </apex:pageBlockSection> 
 </apex:form>

And my TestController is as Follows:: 

public class testController {

public JunctionObject__c var {get;set;}

public testController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
    var= new JunctionObject__c();
  }

}

I didn't write any code for save Method, Now Please suggest the code for Save Method which saves the object and redirects it to the parent CustomObject1__c.

I.e. a Save button when clicked saves the inputvalues to the JunctionObject and Redirectes straight away to the previous CustomObject1 from where it came.

Would be very helpful, if provided the code.

Thankyou.

Hi All,
We have implemeted google sso for force.com, through setting an auth provider with open id. it works fine. but in cases where email verification is required, when we entered the verification code and continues it directs to a login error page or an internal server error page. but if we try to login through sso just after that everything works fine and redirects to the home page.
can any1 give an idea to avoid that error page
Thanks
  • January 20, 2014

Hi All,

Please tell me the steps to configure salesforce single sign on from google.

Thanks

• December 05, 2013

Hi All

Some developers suggest to create a home page component with some CSS and JAVASCRIPT and put it into the home page layout which will allow us to change the salesforce standard theme. (Blue color theme). Is this recomended. will this kind of thing affect the normal functionality if salesforce.com changed html structure in a new release.

Thanks.

sample for such a CSS and javascript shown below

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.border="1px solid white";

document.getElementsByClassName('left')[0].style.visibility = 'hidden';

document.getElementById('phHeaderLogoImage').style.visibility = 'visible';

document.getElementsByClassName('right')[0].style.visibility = 'hidden';

document.getElementsByClassName('multiforce')[0].style.visibility = 'visible';

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.borderTopLeftRadius = '.5em'; 

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.borderTopRightRadius = '.5em'; 

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.MozBorderRadiusTopleft = '.5em'; 

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.MozBorderRadiusTopright = '.5em'; 

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.WebkitBorderTopLeftRadius = '.5em';

document.getElementsByTagName('nav')[0].style.WebkitBorderTopRightRadius = '.5em';

<!--

@ author Harpreet Dhillon

@ email hsdmail@yahoo.com

@ created 06-07-2012 

@ free to use and modify, please do not remove this comment.

-->

<style>

.sidebarModuleHeader

{

background-image: transparent!important;

background-color: #3B5998!important;

color: #FFFFFF!important;

background-image: url(http://www.glittergraphicsite.com/background/pattern/background-pattern-005.jpg)!important;

<!-- 

Upload the file to your static resourse, and change the backround-image's url to the direct link of the static resourse. 

It is a much better way of using images. Is strongly recommended, there are no secuirty risks.

Steps to retireive direct link:

1. Upload image to Static Resource.

2. Click on Static Resource's Name from the list.

3. Right click the View File link on the Static Resource's detail page, and select Copy Link Location.

4. The Static Resource's Link comes in this format: https://na11.salesforce.com/resource/1295402480000/xyz

-->

background-repeat: repeat!important;

background-attachment: fixed!important;

}

.sfdcBody, #AppBodyHeader, #AppBodyHeader *{

background-image: url(http://www.glittergraphicsite.com/background/pattern/background-pattern-005.jpg)!important;

<!-- 

Upload the file to your static resourse, and change the backround-image's url to the direct link of the static resourse. 

It is a much better way of using images. Is strongly recommended, there are no secuirty risks.

Steps to retireive direct link:

1. Upload image to Static Resource.

2. Click on Static Resource's Name from the list.

3. Right click the View File link on the Static Resource's detail page, and select Copy Link Location.

4. The Static Resource's Link comes in this format: https://na11.salesforce.com/resource/1295402480000/xyz

-->

background-repeat: repeat!important;

background-attachment: fixed!important;

background-color: none!important;

color: #FFFFFF!important;}

#AppBodyHeader{

background-image: none!important;

}

.tabNavigation .allTabsArrow, .tabMenu .allTabsArrow {

background-image: url("/img/alohaSkin/addTabs.png")!important;

height: 12px !important;

width: 12px !important;

}

<!--The below mentioned line removes the Logo from the page's top left corner. Remove it in case its not required-->

#phHeaderLogoImage {display:none!important;}

</style>
  • December 03, 2013

Hi All,

We need to do some modifications for the financial force app.

For example changing the pages for adding sales invoices. 

changing the existing page is not possible as it is a managed package. tried to created a new page with existing visualforce markups. but extensions are not visible.

are there any approaches other than developing page from the scratch ?

Thanks

• November 20, 2013

Hi All,

I have no way to find what line are covered and what lines are not in a set of apex classes as they are not shown in the developer console test coverage class list.

Even after running all test classes.

• October 29, 2013

Hi All,

Where can we get the couloured code coverage page for a class. link is not there any more. its in the developer console. but it doesnt work properly for large classes

Thanks

• October 22, 2013

Hi all,

Is there a way to avoid sharing records fro users who dont have access to the object.

in soql even we used with sharing keyword, records are retrieved for the users who have sharing records but not read access in profile

• September 06, 2013

His all,

Is there a way to avoid sharing records fro users who dont have access to the object.

in soql even we used with sharing keyword, records are retrieved for the users who have sharing records but not read access in profile

• September 06, 2013

Hi All,

Has anyone has an idea about this error message.

First error: Unable to write to any of the cursor stores in the alloted time (15000 msec): 65281 bytes, path: T/00DE0000000YAqTMAW/R/01gE000000GbfERIAZ/0.cursor

Thanks

• August 14, 2013

Hi All,

Is there a limit of number public groups which can be available in an org ?

For a example in a company there are 5000 users. and can have 1000 teams.

records should be shared within the teams.

for each team create a public group consist of team members and do the apex sharing for those groups.

will this approach cause any problems ?

Thanks in advance.

• August 01, 2013
Hi All,
We have implemeted google sso for force.com, through setting an auth provider with open id. it works fine. but in cases where email verification is required, when we entered the verification code and continues it directs to a login error page or an internal server error page. but if we try to login through sso just after that everything works fine and redirects to the home page.
can any1 give an idea to avoid that error page
Thanks
  • January 20, 2014

Hi All,

We need to do some modifications for the financial force app.

For example changing the pages for adding sales invoices. 

changing the existing page is not possible as it is a managed package. tried to created a new page with existing visualforce markups. but extensions are not visible.

are there any approaches other than developing page from the scratch ?

Thanks

• November 20, 2013

Hi All,

I have no way to find what line are covered and what lines are not in a set of apex classes as they are not shown in the developer console test coverage class list.

Even after running all test classes.

• October 29, 2013

Hi All,

Where can we get the couloured code coverage page for a class. link is not there any more. its in the developer console. but it doesnt work properly for large classes

Thanks

• October 22, 2013

His all,

• September 06, 2013

Hi can any one help me out to get test coverage for .addError and .add statments

Below is the trigger and test calss.

Bold line are not covered with the existing test class.

trigger Erroriftwoopportunityareopen on Opportunity (before insert) {

Set <id> setAccWithProspectingOpp = new Set <Id>();//Varaible to hold Account with Prospecting opp

Set <id> setAccId = new Set <Id>();//Varaible to hold Account IDs

if(trigger.isbefore){

if(trigger.isinsert){

//Iterate through opportunity

//System.debug('Account Id -->'+o.Accountid);

//Verify account id not null and opportunity stagename is Prospecting

if(o.Accountid != Null && o.StageName == 'Prospecting'){

setAccId.add(o.Accountid);//Account is added to setAccId(Varaible)

}

}

//System.debug('Set of accounts -->'+setAccId);

//Fetch the accounitid of opportunity from aetAccId(Varaible)

for(Opportunity Opp : [Select id,accountid from opportunity where accountid in :setAccId]){

setAccWithProspectingOpp.add(Opp.accountid);//Add opportunity account id in setAccWithProspectingOpp(Variable)

}

//System.debug('Set of accounts with Prosp Opp-->'+setAccWithProspectingOpp);

//Iterate through opportunity object

//Chack condition that in setAccWithProspectingOpp(Varaible)contains opportunity account id

if(setAccWithProspectingOpp.contains(o.accountid))

o.addError('This account already has Opportunity with StageName as Prospecting');  

}

}

}

}

Test class

@isTest

public class ErroriftwoopportunityareopenTest{

static testMethod void Test(){

User thisUser = [ Select Id from User where Id = :UserInfo.getUserId() ];

Account acc = new Account(Name = 'TestAccount',Rating = 'Hot',Type = 'Prospect');

//update acc;

Opportunity opp = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'Prospecting');

//update opp;

Opportunity opp1 = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp1',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'ClosedWon');

//update opp1;

Opportunity opp2 = new Opportunity(Name = 'TestOpp2',Accountid = acc.Id,CloseDate = Date.Today(),StageName = 'ClosedLost');

//update opp2;

Task t = new Task(WhatId=acc.Id,WhoId = opp.Id,Subject = 'Email',Status = 'Completed', Priority ='Normal');

insert t;

Test.startTest();

insert acc;

insert opp;

insert opp1;

insert opp2;

User someOtherUser = [Select Id From User Where Id != :UserInfo.getUserId() And isActive = TRUE LIMIT 1];

system.runAs(someOtherUser){

insert opp;

}

Test.StopTest();

}

}

how to use css file 

Hello every body, I don't know why can't display the results in my visualforce page. The page don't show error only is empty

Please help me, I try to display the contacts in a family with their benefits

This is my visualforce page

<apex:page StandardController="Sayana__c" extensions="familiaExtension">
  <apex:pageBlock title="Beneficios">
  <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!BeneficiosTodos}" var="beneficio" cellPadding="3" border="1" columnsWidth="50px,110px,60px,60px,230px" rules="all">
     <apex:column value="{!beneficio.Contacto__c}"/>
     <apex:column value="{!beneficio.fecha_entrega__c}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockTable>

and this is the apex class

public class familiaExtension {

private final Sayana__c sayana;
    private string idSayana;
    private final Contact contacto;    
    private final Beneficio__c[] beneficios;

public familiaExtension(ApexPages.StandardController sayanaController) {
       this.sayana = (Sayana__c)sayanaController.getRecord();
       idSayana = sayana.id;
    }

public List<Beneficio__c> getBeneficiosTodos()
    {
       for(Contact contact : [SELECT  id, Name from Contact where Sayana__c = :idSayana]){
           Beneficio__c[] beneficios  = contact.Beneficios__r;
       }       
       return beneficios;
    }
}

Hi

Ihave list which i want to show in two columns only.

Suppose My list have 1,2,3,4,5,6

repeater display like this

I want layout like ..

1            2

3            4

5            6

Thanks & Regards

Ishan Sharma

Hi All,

I need to get the content of Rich Text Area Field without HTML markup when i query the field. Is there any method to get the text data excluding the markup?

Thank you in Advance,

Best Regards,

NHK

• September 03, 2013