• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All

I have 2 Orgs 1. SourceOrg 2. DestinationOrg

Connection is being established between both org. Task Object with its some fields are published and subscribed in both the org.

I wrote a trigger on Task object at SourceOrg, The trigger basically forwards it to destination org via partnernetworkrecordconnection. This is working as expected. When a Task is created at source its getting reflected properly at destination org. Any update happens to already shared source task record is getting updated at destination task record.

Problem: If some modification happens to the above task record at destination its not reflected back at Source.

Though the record is shared and we have appropriate localrecordid and partnerid at the partnernetwordrecordconnection object. Task Object is published and subscribed at both the end. Basically salesforce to salesforce forwards the updates of a task record to destincation for the already shared task record But updates for the same task record at destination is not being forwarded back to Source.

Please help me out to resolve it.

Hello.

I have a trigger which, on Task insert/update, iterates over all Tasks for a given Contact, determines which are Phone calls, finds the most recent one, and sets the activity date of that Task on the Contact.  Easy.

Then the client enabled the functionality that allows them to relate multiple Contacts with a Task.  So i updated the Trigger to incorporate the TaskRelation object.  But i'm seeing some odd behavior. 

On the New Task screen, I associate two Contacts and save.  The first thing my trigger does is query the TaskRelation table for that Task - but the debug log only shows one result.  If i query the table manually (same query via eclipse or whatever), i see two results.  I'm guessing this is a result of my trigger running before the other TaskRelation record is created?  Has anyone else seen this?  As far as i know, my options are limited - i can make it a @future call or a batch process...Anything else?

Thanks

Chris