• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

After updating to Summer 13' I get this error message  in my formerly FREE edition when I'm sending out emails with Outbound Emailing service: (SingleEmailMessage)

SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Failed to send email: []

I dig into it, and found this in the docs:

• Single email messages sent with the sendEmail method count against the sending organization's daily single email limit.When this limit is reached, calls to the sendEmail method using SingleEmailMessage are rejected, and the user receives a SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED error code. However, single emails sent through the application are allowed.

So, it seems, that in my org the limit of sendig emails changed suddenly. (to around 10/day)

Does anybody have experiences with this, was this intentional? What can / shall I do now??

Thanks,

Robert

Hi,

After updating to Summer 13' I get this error message  in my formerly FREE edition when I'm sending out emails with Outbound Emailing service: (SingleEmailMessage)

SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED, Failed to send email: []

I dig into it, and found this in the docs:

• Single email messages sent with the sendEmail method count against the sending organization's daily single email limit.When this limit is reached, calls to the sendEmail method using SingleEmailMessage are rejected, and the user receives a SINGLE_EMAIL_LIMIT_EXCEEDED error code. However, single emails sent through the application are allowed.

So, it seems, that in my org the limit of sendig emails changed suddenly. (to around 10/day)

Does anybody have experiences with this, was this intentional? What can / shall I do now??

Thanks,

Robert