• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Recently i developed an App which is based on Rest API , i tested it on Developer editions and Enterprise edition , it was working fine but when i tried to use this App in Group edition it was showing me some error  , ( please find attachment of the error i am getting) we have also got the API enabled in Group edition but still its not working ,if anyone can help me with thisUser-added image
Recently i developed an App which is based on Rest API , i tested it on Developer editions and Enterprise edition , it was working fine but when i tried to use this App in Group edition it was showing me some error  , ( please find attachment of the error i am getting) we have also got the API enabled in Group edition but still its not working ,if anyone can help me with thisUser-added image

Apply online at: http://www.rune2e.com/consulting/it-consultant-jobs/job-detail/3677/salesforce-com-functional-analysts-2-/

Our client requires 2 Salesforce.com Functional Analysts for an ongoing implementation. Duration for the project is 3-9 months and is located in Washington, D.C.

Requirements: 
- 3-5 years of Salesforce.com experience 
- SFDC Admin Certification (must be current) 
- Experience with JAD sessions 
- Agile methodology 
- Some configuration and/or development experience 
- Excellent communication skills required

To learn more about this role, please contact Dimple at dimple@rune2e.com or 678-533-4477.

RunE2E is a leading provider of integrated IT consulting, workforce and technology solutions. We offer BI, CRM, HCM and Cloud consulting and contingent workforce services to give IT departments greater expertise and more resources. Our technology solutions from leading business software and cloud infrastructure partners help companies of all sizes harness data, increase revenue and enhance efficiency.

We need a short term contract apex/visualforce developer to help with an implementation of an MVP product within SFDC.

Looking for local developers only to be on-site a few days a week.

No recruiters please