• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have a functionality which will populate opportunity team members in opportuntiy when the lead is converted. In one case, i changed the record owner field from the default (Lead owner) and converted the lead. In this case, The opportunity team member is not populated.

In debug log, i checked all the functions invoked when the leads is converted. Here the function which  inserts the opportuntiy team was called and successfully upserted (here inserted the new record) the record (I have seen the ID of the record and isSuccess field is true). But i could not see the record in the salesforce. when i try to access the record, It says The data is unavailable.

Need to delete 35,000,000 records from an object containing 49,000,000 records.  What is the best method to accomplish this? 

We have a functionality which will populate opportunity team members in opportuntiy when the lead is converted. In one case, i changed the record owner field from the default (Lead owner) and converted the lead. In this case, The opportunity team member is not populated.

In debug log, i checked all the functions invoked when the leads is converted. Here the function which  inserts the opportuntiy team was called and successfully upserted (here inserted the new record) the record (I have seen the ID of the record and isSuccess field is true). But i could not see the record in the salesforce. when i try to access the record, It says The data is unavailable.