• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I have a data structure of the type Map<String,Map<String,Decimal>>, which relates each customer to a list of bank accounts and their respective balances, as well as a total balance which would be the sum of all balances.

A sample line of this structure is something like the following:

"John" -> ("Bank 1" -> 1200.00, "Bank 2" -> 300.50, "Total" -> 1500.50)

I would like to sort this structure by the "Total" value. Can you please give me some ideas?

Thank you!

Hello,

Let's say a have a certain pageblock inside a visualforce page that I want to be refreshed every time a certain variable (in my controller class) is updated. Do you have any idea of how this can be done??

Thank you!

Hello,

I have a data structure of the type Map<String,Map<String,Decimal>>, which relates each customer to a list of bank accounts and their respective balances, as well as a total balance which would be the sum of all balances.

A sample line of this structure is something like the following:

"John" -> ("Bank 1" -> 1200.00, "Bank 2" -> 300.50, "Total" -> 1500.50)

I would like to sort this structure by the "Total" value. Can you please give me some ideas?

Thank you!

Hello,

Let's say a have a certain pageblock inside a visualforce page that I want to be refreshed every time a certain variable (in my controller class) is updated. Do you have any idea of how this can be done??

Thank you!