• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am trying to create a new action plan on my lead in Salesforce.  I need it to trigger when the lead is created and I am getting the following error:

An error occurred at element myRule_1_SA1.
UPSERT --- UPSERT FAILED --- ERRORS : (INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS_ON_CROSS_REFERENCE_ENTITY) insufficient access rights on cross-reference id: a27C00000008Elb --- for SFDC record with ID : null, .

I do not know what is going wrong here? Please help :(

I am using the application "Milestones PM" and when the project start date is updated on the Parent record I need the child records (milstones, tasks) dates to update accordingly. 

Example: Project start date changed to 4/9/2011 and Task #1's due date equals (Project Start date + 3) how can I get this to filter down?

Workflow obviously does not work or filter down so I guess I need a trigger but I do not know where to start...  

I have a flow that I would like to be used through a button on my custom page called "Liaison/Coding".  When the button is opened up I would like the ID from the originating Liaison/Coding page to be inserted into the field of my flow called "liaison coding page name.  I want the page it is creating within my flow which is the "month end" custom object , to be linked back to the parent page "liaison/coding" where the button was clicked. 

I do not have much experience with Flow or Visual Force pages so any help on developing this process would be so helpful.

This question is related to the previous question.

Have anyone integrated Salesforce and google sites?

Something like an Intranet done with Google sites and all the worflows and code done with apex in a Salesforce Org

Any idea?

thanks!!!