• 40 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am in need of onclick javascript for a custom button on the order detail record that changes the Status picklist option to "Cancelled" 

Thanks in advance

Steve
Looks like salesforce is introducing Map feature with its spring'15 release. 
Is salesforce partnering with any third party company for this feature?

Please advise!!
I have a working Apex trigger that is set to fire whenever someone tries to edit an existing case's FTP Actions field.  Here is the coding as it stands now:
trigger UpdateFTPCases on FTP_Action__c (after insert) {
    List<Case> updtCases = new List<Case>();

for(FTP_Action__c f : Trigger.new){
        //After Insert trigger area
        if (f.FTP_to_Case__c != null && f.Action_Date_Time__c != null) {
            updtCases.add(new Case(
                Id = f.FTP_to_Case__c,
                Last_Upload__c = f.Action_Date_Time__c));
                }
        }
            if (!updtCases.isEmpty()) {
            update updtCases;
    }   

}

This trigger has been tested and unit tested and works fine.  My manager would like to see if we can add in a Handler class and adjust the code as necessary.  This is just us playing around with Triggers and there are no plans to use these in production.  Being written for Sandbox use only.
I am in need of onclick javascript for a custom button on the order detail record that changes the Status picklist option to "Cancelled" 

Thanks in advance

Steve
I've written a trigger and class that work currently off a checkbox being true on the parent object. Now I'd like to replace this checkbox with a button 'Publish'.  Could you help me figure out where the 'missing link' is between my very rudimentary js and my method. I know the button is on an object, but I'm not seeing exactly how to tell the button execute the method on this record on this SObject now.

Here's the beginnings of my js.
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/connection.js")}
{!REQUIRESCRIPT("/soap/ajax/10.0/apex.js")}
var pubApp = sforce.apex.execute("PubVersionNumber", "buttonVersionNumber", {});
window.alert("App is Published." );

We are using a third-party app (DBAmp) to back-up our SFDC org into a SQL server. We are getting an error related to the query time limit. I found an article online (https://getsatisfaction.com/dbamp/topics/any_idea_what_this_means_besides_the_obvious) indicating that SFDC Support will increase that time from 120 seconds to up to 10 minutes. I'm requesting that the limit be increased so our integration will continue to work. Currently it's failing periodically.

Hi ,

Can anyone make recommendations of the tools available to connect Salesforce and JIRA?( This is to integrate Salesforce.com cases and JIRA issues)

Thanks in advance!!!

Is it possible to return multiple records within Flow designer on a lookup?

I have not seen a way to loop through result set and assign to a variable[0,1,2...] which could be displayed on a text screen.