• Cognizant

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HEllo All,

Few months before I have completed the Badge and certification for Javascript but it is not showing on my any profile except the web accessor site.

Can somebody help me how to get it on Verification?

User-added image

KR
PRachi
**Maintain Your Administrator Certification for Spring '21**

HEllo All, 

Receiving below error while completed admin spring 21 badge.

Appriciated your help in advance.

User-added image
Hi,

I am suffering with Salesforce apex LimitException issue. I am fetching thousands of records from few objects and putting it into the collection like Map. Now I have a requirement to generate JSON for same records which will be used for mobile devices to download data from salesforce.
When I tried to serialize those records by using System.JSON.Serialize() method; it is generating a huge JSON string and I am getting System.LimitException error because there will be more memory required than available space.
I tried to catch that issue using try/catch block but here is a reference available which says that System.LimitException can’t be caught by Catch block.
Referral URL: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_exception_methods.htm
I know that we can check heap size limit through Limits.getHeapSize() method. But is there any work around so that I can handle this issue from apex side.
A code sample or some reference in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.

Hi all,

I am sending mail from my batch class to given mail Ids using SingleEmailMessage instance and methods. I am setting up setSenderDisplayName to 'test'. After sending that mail, In mail for From - test<mail Id>showing like that. but I don't want to show email Id. Or receiving mailer can not reply for the same mail. Anyone know how should I achieve this?

Thanks.

Hi,

I am suffering with Salesforce apex LimitException issue. I am fetching thousands of records from few objects and putting it into the collection like Map. Now I have a requirement to generate JSON for same records which will be used for mobile devices to download data from salesforce.
When I tried to serialize those records by using System.JSON.Serialize() method; it is generating a huge JSON string and I am getting System.LimitException error because there will be more memory required than available space.
I tried to catch that issue using try/catch block but here is a reference available which says that System.LimitException can’t be caught by Catch block.
Referral URL: http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/apexcode/Content/apex_classes_exception_methods.htm
I know that we can check heap size limit through Limits.getHeapSize() method. But is there any work around so that I can handle this issue from apex side.
A code sample or some reference in this regard would be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advanced.
Hello!
I created a new project with manifest in VS Code, but I am not able to authorize an Org(sandbox) to it. When I run:

sfdx force:auth:web:login --setalias <alias> --instanceurl <sanboxURL> --setdefaultusername

, it opens the authentication screen, then I insert login + password and it redirects me to localhost:1717 with the following error: 

Error authenticating with auth code due to: authentication failure
This is most likely not an error with the Salesforce CLI. Please ensure all information is accurate and try again.

,in vsc it shows me the following error:

ERROR running auth:web:login:  Invalid client credentials. Verify the OAuth client secret and ID. Error authenticating with auth code due to: authentication failure

VS Code Version: 1.56.2
SFDX CLI Version: sfdx-cli/7.102.0 win32-x64 node-v16.1.0
Salesforce Extension Pack: 51.14.0

I've gone through Salesforce Analytics Rest Api (http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api_analytics/salesforce_analytics_rest_api.pdf)and implemented an apex class which will make rest call
services/data/v32.0/analytics/reports/<reportId>?includeDetails=true and get report data of a given report id, It is retrieving all the records containing in the report but my requirement is to retrieve the report data which is visible to a particular user.
Please help me out.

Thanks !
Hi,
     I have created a new user and provided the password and tried logging in to SFDC. I was able to login for the very first time.Once I logout from the application and log in to SFDC from the next time it displays me an error 'Your login attempt has failed. The username or password may be incorrect, or your location or login time may be restricted. Please contact the administrator at your company for help.'

As I am the system admin and am able to login I can say that there is no downtime also.

I am sure that the password is correct and there are no login hours/ IP restrictions. 

Could any one explain why this might be happening.

Thanks,
Karthik

Hi,

I'm trying to call the Analytics REST API in my Apex code. I'm getting an Read Time Out exception. Can someone look at it and let me know what can be the issue.

The code snippet and debug log is given below:

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
  //Set HTTPRequest header properties
  req.setMethod('GET');

req.setHeader('content-type', 'application/json.');
  req.setHeader('Content-Length','1024');
  req.setEndpoint( URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm() + '/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/00OQ0000000epc5');
  req.setHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer ' + UserInfo.getSessionID());

Http http = new Http();

try {

//Execute web service call here    
        HTTPResponse res = http.send(req); 

} catch(System.CalloutException e) {

}  

Debug Log:

21:27:35.060 (60501282)|CALLOUT_REQUEST|[28]|System.HttpRequest[Endpoint=https://test.salesforce.com/services/data/v29.0/analytics/reports/00OQ0000000epc5, Method=GET]
21:27:45.079 (10079369700)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[28]|System.CalloutException: Read timed out