• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How Can I get the API name (to call the related list) of the Object History?

Example:

I created a "Test" custom object and I enabled the "Track Field History" which in return will have a related list of "Test History" related list.

In my vf page, I set this code:

<apex:detail relatedList="false"/> <!-- Will disabled all Related Lists -->

How can I show the "Test History" related list only, I was not able to get the API name of this Related list.

<apex:relatedList list="Question: What should be the API Name for Test History?"/>

Is it possible to call the API Name of the Test History? If so, how can I get the API name?

My current workaround is as follows:

<apex:detail relatedList="true"/>

In page layout remove all the related list except for Test History related list.

How Can I get the API name (to call the related list) of the Object History?

Example:

I created a "Test" custom object and I enabled the "Track Field History" which in return will have a related list of "Test History" related list.

In my vf page, I set this code:

<apex:detail relatedList="false"/> <!-- Will disabled all Related Lists -->

How can I show the "Test History" related list only, I was not able to get the API name of this Related list.

<apex:relatedList list="Question: What should be the API Name for Test History?"/>

Is it possible to call the API Name of the Test History? If so, how can I get the API name?

My current workaround is as follows:

<apex:detail relatedList="true"/>

In page layout remove all the related list except for Test History related list.