• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

We have the following requirement:

There are 4 different Approvers say A,B,C and D and there are 4 different conditions for each Approver, i.e. if first condition matches, A will be the Approver, if second condition matches, B will be the Approver etc..

On click of "Submit for Approval", we need to send the record for Approval to A,B,C simultaneously if first, second and third conditions are matched. i.e. If first condition is matched, the record shud be send to A for approval, if first and second conditions match, the record shud be send to A and B for approval simultaneously, if first, second and third conditions match, the record shud be send to A,B and C for approval simultaneously.

The condition for fourth Approver i.e. D is: If(A is Approved OR first condition is not matched) AND If(B is Approved OR second condition is not matched) AND (C is Approved OR third condition is not matched).

Please let us know how to implement the above functionality. Also is it possible to send a record for approval to different approvers with different conditions simultaneously? If not possible, is there is any alternative?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

We need to display Editable Fields in Approval Page Layout along with readonly fields as part of our requirement in the Approval Process. Please let me know how this is done?

Thanks in advance.

I've created a formula(Merge field)on the Custom object to get owner profile name. Interestingly i could see profile value (As per  SFDC documentation) instead of profile name. For example instead of  System Admin i could see PT1.  I think this is issue with SFDC. We have work around  to get actual profile name using IF or Case. But I would like to know the actual scenario. Thank You