• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am running into an issue where - If a customer is not connected to an Agent after they request a Chat from a pre-chat page they end up going to the post chat survey. 

We want to stop the users from ending up on the post chat survey if for some reason they are not connected to the Agent, can we redirect these customers to a different page or perhaps capture that they were not connected to the agent and then use that information to hide the Survey link on the post chat page ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Hello, 

I am trying to make the header row static on the VF page, such that when the users scroll down the page the first row remains there and users are able to see the row data along with the Column headers (just like it happens in Excel when the top panes are frozen).

Can someone provide any pointers ? 

Thanks

Amit

I am running into an issue where - If a customer is not connected to an Agent after they request a Chat from a pre-chat page they end up going to the post chat survey. 

We want to stop the users from ending up on the post chat survey if for some reason they are not connected to the Agent, can we redirect these customers to a different page or perhaps capture that they were not connected to the agent and then use that information to hide the Survey link on the post chat page ?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Hello, 

I am trying to make the header row static on the VF page, such that when the users scroll down the page the first row remains there and users are able to see the row data along with the Column headers (just like it happens in Excel when the top panes are frozen).

Can someone provide any pointers ? 

Thanks

Amit