• 15 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? We are building some Visual Workflows, and I want to invoke an approval process from a button press by the user.

It appears that there is no way to facilitate this with the current tools. I think I can do this with an Apex plugin, and probably other ways, but we are trying to simplfy our future work by reducing code and tests and using built in tools. We are having pretty good luck with that so far, but I think the fun stops now (LOL).

Anyone know of an easy way to do this (hopefully without writing any code).

Thanks,

Peter

We are trying to use Visual Workflow to create some processes, and are trying to stay away from writing any apex code in support of this.

We need access to a datetime field, in order to schedule future opportunity tasks, but surprisingly, only date seems to be available in this environment. I noticed that people have been asking for this feature for SEVERAL YEARS, and it is supposedly "on the radar", but the silence on this is deafening. 

Does anyone know if this is going to be added, and or does anyway have a simple workaround to facilitate this?

Thanks

Peter

We are trying to use Visual Workflow to create some processes, and are trying to stay away from wrtiting any apex code in support of this.

We need access to a datetime field, in order to schedule future opportunity tasks, but unfortuantley, only date seems to be available in this environment. I noticed that people have been asking for this feature for SEVERAL YEARS, and it is supposedly "on the radar", but the silence on this is defeaning. 

Does anyone know if this is going to be added, and does anyway have a simple workaround to facilitate this?

Thanks

Peter

Hi. Does anyone know who do I need to speak with to have a bug fixed with visual workflow?

I tried contacting Basic Support and they directed me log this problem in developerforce

I'm not sure if I'm crazy of they are, but I thought developerforce is a collaboration of external developers

In my personal experience, basic support has been subpar to say the least and lack the technical knowledge to resolve some of the most simplistic problems

Here's an explanation of this bug:

When you progress through the visual workflow from one screen to another, there's an image named loading.gif, that shows the progression 

The problem is this image is not being shown properly and shows as image missing. This problem shows up in Chrome, not sure if it's a cross brower issue

Any feedback would be appreciated