• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey all,

I'm trying to create a function in an email engine I'm building which allows users to send the queued emails through Conga. As far as I can tell, there is no official API for Conga but they do support Outbound Messaging per their website: http://www.congamerge.com/blog/latest-posts/october-2013/parameter-deep-dive-background-mode-using-ds7

They call it "Backgound Mode". The issue is that all they are doing is a redirect to the Conga site, processing info and returning them to SFDC. There is no API where no user/browser interaction is required as far as I can see. Has anyone ever tried to do this?
Hey all,

I'm trying to create a function in an email engine I'm building which allows users to send the queued emails through Conga. As far as I can tell, there is no official API for Conga but they do support Outbound Messaging per their website: http://www.congamerge.com/blog/latest-posts/october-2013/parameter-deep-dive-background-mode-using-ds7

They call it "Backgound Mode". The issue is that all they are doing is a redirect to the Conga site, processing info and returning them to SFDC. There is no API where no user/browser interaction is required as far as I can see. Has anyone ever tried to do this?
Customer wants to interact Salesforce with external database like SQL server to get the real time data into the Salesforce for the Sql server database when action performed.

Can anyone help out to achieve this.
  • March 25, 2014

I have a problem regarding salesforce email under apex area.

The problem is using 'Html Email Templates' with setTargetObjectId method does not set the User Id:

Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage(); logger.log('User found: ' + caseR.User__c); mail.setTargetObjectId(caseR.User__c); mail.setTemplateId('00XT0000000iwz7'); Messaging.Sendemailresult[] emailResult = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.Email[] { mail } , false); logger.log('Email Result: ' + emailResult);

And the logging result says that TargetObjectId is null. Why?:

2/01/2010 09:15: User found: 00520000000pjkYAAQ 12/01/2010 09:15: Email Result: (Messaging.SendEmailResult[getErrors=(Messaging.SendEmailError[getTargetObjectId=null;]);isSuccess=false;])

Please help!

thanks,

Cristina.

• January 12, 2010