• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

We have a Visualforce redirect in place on the Case Record Type page, so when a user selects one of the (6) record types, they are taken to a visualforce edit page that is unique to that individual record type.

At the top of each page is a 'Save' and 'Cancel' button that uses this code:
<apex:pageblockbuttons >
                <apex:commandbutton action="{!save}" value="Save"></apex:commandbutton>
                <apex:commandbutton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandbutton>
 </apex:pageblockbuttons>
When a user is within the Salesforce Console and they create a brand new case, the screen splits and a new tab is opened (see screenshot below). 

User-added image

The problem occurs when the user clicks the 'Cancel' button. The page simply refreshes and loads the Salesforce Console 'Home tab'.

User-added image

1) How do you program the button so it simply closes the tabbed section?
2) How do you relabel the tab so it says something other than 'External Page'?

Thank you for your help.

Thank
Hello,

We have a Visualforce redirect in place on the Case Record Type page, so when a user selects one of the (6) record types, they are taken to a visualforce edit page that is unique to that individual record type.

At the top of each page is a 'Save' and 'Cancel' button that uses this code:
<apex:pageblockbuttons >
                <apex:commandbutton action="{!save}" value="Save"></apex:commandbutton>
                <apex:commandbutton action="{!cancel}" value="Cancel"></apex:commandbutton>
 </apex:pageblockbuttons>
When a user is within the Salesforce Console and they create a brand new case, the screen splits and a new tab is opened (see screenshot below). 

User-added image

The problem occurs when the user clicks the 'Cancel' button. The page simply refreshes and loads the Salesforce Console 'Home tab'.

User-added image

1) How do you program the button so it simply closes the tabbed section?
2) How do you relabel the tab so it says something other than 'External Page'?

Thank you for your help.

Thank

I've set up the Action Plans app, (https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000003HcINEA0)

And following the documentation.

First up it would seem the documentation for setting up a Custom Object against the action plans is a bit out of date, but I can work around the slight differences there I believe.

However, I'm getting the following error when running tests. 

Class.ActionPlansBatchBuilderTest.runBatchException: line 316, column 1.

I thought this was down to some changes I had made being incorrect so I ran all tests on production. They passed.

I then refreshed the Sandbox, and once ready ran the tests there. And this error comes up immediately. 

Has anyone else encountered this problem with Action Plans, and found a work around?