• 0 Points
  • Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to set the position of chat window when start chat with live agent? I saw the APIS have methods to set the size of chat window, but have no method to set position on the desktop.

How to set the position of chat window when start chat with live agent? I saw the APIS have methods to set the size of chat window, but have no method to set position on the desktop.

I've been provisioned a LiveAgent admin account and am setting up a demo for internal knowledge transfer.

I've created a Deployment and a button, and it's showing up for me in my Customer Portal.

What I"m not able to complete:

- When the customer initiates a chat from the Portal, the agent is notified,and can click the Accept button. The pop-up window with the progress bar is in waiting mode, and the console's status stays at "Enaging..." indefinitely.

- Also, the agent is able to click the Invite button to initiate a chat with a customer...(the console reports that an invitiation was sent), but the customer's web page never sees a chat invitiation window

- For the Deployment creation, I used the the appropriate sfdc subdomain (na12.salesforce.com)... 

- In the liveagent console, I've checked my connection settings and it reports that it's a Direct connection

Any suggestions?