• CEO/Founder
  • MV Clouds Private Limited

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I got success to get Request token and Request token secret in the first step. As per the second step, I need to redirect to the Authorization URL with request token & request token secret. I am getting the problem in the second steps where user redirecting to Authorization URL and this URL asking me to select sandbox(company) and need to click Authorization button to get back to call back URL in the second step. However, I am trying to integrate from salesforce trigger so obviously, it is automatically processed so basically I don't want any user interaction. I have also problem where I can't redirect user to particular page from salesforce trigger. But I think it will automatic resolve If we overcome from first issue. Any help really appreciated. Please let me know if you need more information. Thanks!
Hi Folks, 

I have one excel sheet. Which holds old records(already in salesforce) and new records. I want to insert only new records in salesforce. but don't know how to do. So basically migration needs to do following steps. 

1) Travers row by row data in excel sheet.(In excel sheet there is no Record ID columns, only domain data).
2) Check data already presents in salesforce or not. 
3) If this totally new records then insert. and If this is old then to updation. 

Please let me know If you need more clarification.

Thank you!
Hello folks,

Is that possible to add products on new opportunity edit page? Like When we hit New button on opportunity tab, It is redirect us on new opportunity edit page, on that page i want to add products on this page itself.  Is it feasible ? 

Thank you.
Hello 

I have one requirement in which i want to push data from wordpress page to salesforce object.

In Example,

I have one registration page in wordpress and when i hit save, the data of registration form needs to be save as salesforce custom object record.

Is it possible to achieve ?
I am trying to built a simple search page on Account.I also want to give users option to create a new account after search.
I am trying to get an input value from the user  by using:
 <apex:inputText value="{!Account.name}" label="Account Name" id="Accname"/>
 this is followed by two buttons:
 <apex:commandButton value="Search records" action="{!search}"/>
   <apex:commandbutton value="Create New Account" action="{!save}" disabled="false"/>

Then I am calling a class with search function:
   public void search(){  
     string searchquery='select name,id from account where name like \'%'+searchstring+'%\' Limit 20';  
     acc= Database.query(searchquery); 
}

My question is how can I pass the value of !Account.name to search function.

Below is the script of Visualforce page:
<apex:page standardController="account"  sidebar="false" extensions="accsearchcontroller">  
  <apex:form > 
 <!--apex:inputText value="{!searchstring}" label="Input" id="searchstr"/-->    
 <apex:inputText value="{!Account.name}" label="Account Name" id="Accname"/>  
  <apex:commandButton value="Search records" action="{!search}"/>  
  <!--apex:commandButton value="Clear records" action="{!clear}"/--> 
  <apex:commandbutton value="Create New Account" action="{!save}"/>
   <apex:pageBlock title="Search Result">  
    <apex:pageblockTable value="{!acc}" var="a">  
     <apex:column >  
      <apex:outputlink value="https://cs18.salesforce.com/{!a.id}">{!a.Name}</apex:outputlink>  
     </apex:column>  
     <!--apex:column value="{!a.id}"/--> 
    </apex:pageBlockTable>     
   </apex:pageBlock> 
   </apex:form>  
 </apex:page>

The class:
public with sharing class accsearchcontroller {  
   public list <account> acc {get;set;}  
   public string searchstring {get;set;}  
   public accsearchcontroller(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {  
   }  
   public void search(){  
     string searchquery='select name,id from account where name like \'%'+searchstring+'%\' Limit 20';  
     acc= Database.query(searchquery);  
   }  
   public void clear(){  
   acc.clear();  
   }  
 }

Hi Folks, 

I have one excel sheet. Which holds old records(already in salesforce) and new records. I want to insert only new records in salesforce. but don't know how to do. So basically migration needs to do following steps. 

1) Travers row by row data in excel sheet.(In excel sheet there is no Record ID columns, only domain data).
2) Check data already presents in salesforce or not. 
3) If this totally new records then insert. and If this is old then to updation. 

Please let me know If you need more clarification.

Thank you!
Hello folks,

Is that possible to add products on new opportunity edit page? Like When we hit New button on opportunity tab, It is redirect us on new opportunity edit page, on that page i want to add products on this page itself.  Is it feasible ? 

Thank you.
Hello 

I have one requirement in which i want to push data from wordpress page to salesforce object.

In Example,

I have one registration page in wordpress and when i hit save, the data of registration form needs to be save as salesforce custom object record.

Is it possible to achieve ?

I'm writing a unit test on the opportunity and opportunity line item.  I am getting the error "No standard price is defined".

Here is my test method:

public static testMethod void test3() 
    { 
    	Pricebook2 pb = new Pricebook2(Name = 'Standard Price Book 2009', Description = 'Price Book 2009 Products', IsActive = true);
    	insert pb;
    	Product2 prod = new Product2(Name = 'Anti-infectives 2007', Family = 'Best Practices', Practice__c = 'GP/BP', Service_Level__c = 'Partial Service', Product_Abbrev__c = 'CMR_Antiinfect', Sales_Unit__c = 'Each', Standard_Unit__c = 'Each', Product_Year__c = '07', Item_Type__c = 'Non-Inventory (Sales only)', IsActive = true);
    	insert prod;
    	PricebookEntry pbe = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2Id = pb.Id, Product2Id = prod.Id, UnitPrice = 10000, IsActive = true, UseStandardPrice = false);
    	insert pbe;
    	Opportunity opp = new Opportunity(Name = 'Test Syndicated 2010', Type = 'Syndicated - New', StageName = 'Planning', CloseDate = system.today());
    	insert opp;
    	OpportunityLineItem oli = new OpportunityLineItem(opportunityId = opp.Id, pricebookentryId = pbe.Id, Quantity = 1, UnitPrice = 7500, Description = '2007 CMR #4 - Anti-Infectives');
    	insert oli;
		List<OpportunityLineItem> olis = [Select Id From OpportunityLineItem Where OpportunityId =: opp.Id];
		update olis[0];
    }

The error is thrown on the line where I try and insert the PricebookEntry record:

PricebookEntry pbe = new PricebookEntry(Pricebook2Id = pb.Id, Product2Id = prod.Id, UnitPrice = 10000, IsActive = true, UseStandardPrice = false);
    	insert pbe;

I'm not sure what I'm missing. 

Thanks for any help.

Regards.

Hi,

We have a requirement for one of the Telecom companies and they need to have "Loyalty Management" in their application. Could any please let me know how big is the effort and how many days would it take to implement this module.

Also it would be helpful if some light is thrown on the hurdles that might  we might come across while implementing the same. 

Thanks in advance.