• Member since 2013

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Greetings,

I am having trouble using the SalesForce generated WSDL thru its wizard (GUI).  I have a test WebService on a local server,
with a specific Port (socket) setup for listening.  I turned on IIS logging and can indeed see that there is a POST - the message is received, and there is a
Content-Length.  However, due the SoapAction header = "" the error message returned is [ Server did not recognize the value of HTTP Header SOAPAction: . ] .

After some searching online,  I found that someone had found a solution whereby explicitly adding in a SoapDocumentAttribute - in BizTalk - and I went on my merry way to implement this.  No such luck in .Net (."Not")!

I understand the WebService is to expose a method for consumption.  However I am not clear (based on the WSDL) on what those exact signatures are?
What are the Inputs/Outputs?  Are these simply OneWay requests?

I see a reference to a 'notifications' method with an Id + SObject, but not sure if this is the WebMethod to define on the Service.  Also I see a reference to a 'notificationsResponse' using a boolean 'Ack' a the return datatype.

Any help or clarification would be much appreciated.